OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

It reminds me of a sample Penny II before the real finished complete II was released. Are we sure this isnt a pennt 1.5? and they forgot the 1 and . in front?

First thing I thought of was Penny II and Zoom Rookie when I saw the clearer pic. I'll have to see them in person to decide.

Originally Posted by adub beta

outlet bound

not if they make it super limited and exclusive 
tired.gif

wow. the penny hype has gone too far. shoes arent hot by any means either.

the only time i know of a retired player getting a sequel shoe is MJ himself.

guess barkley getting a new sig shoe too.

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow. the penny hype has gone too far. shoes arent hot by any means either.

the only time i know of a retired player getting a sequel shoe is MJ himself.

guess barkley getting a new sig shoe too.
qft 
laugh.gif

I don't know what to expect next I wouldn't be surprised if Penny tried to make a comeback to the NBA next year.

I mean, What else do you guys expect? There's really no "Other" inspiration Nike can use for a Penny 5. I rather have a 5 than another Hybrid though. 

Idk how I feel about these, gonna have to see better pics or see em for myself. I am not a huge fan of the whole hybrid thing but I feel like if they do it right they could make a nice looking shoe. The Zoom Rookies IMO don't look bad. I have heard from other ppl that they aren't really comfortable but aesthetically they aren't bad IMO. All in all, the Penny line is widely considered by many to be #2 behind the Jordan line so why wouldn't they try to make some more money off him? I mean seriously, look at what they are doing to the Foamposites by releasing them it seems like every other month lol.

Basically they just made another fusion shoe. I'd rather see some updated designs for a new Penny model. It should be an orange box shoe, not brown.

Why is that Swoosh so damn small? If it was bigger the shoe would look way better...I hate the upper though...So I hate the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom