OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Originally Posted by DAR228

nike-air-penny-5-orlando1.jpg
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

The shape of the sole is kinda strange but not bad at all.

From the midsole down these definitely scream Penny to me. Not sure about the upper though. Need to see more pics before making final judgement. So far I'm sold halfways there.

the recent pic makes them look aight. again if they feel great ill cop. but im hoping this will be a transition to some better/more recent looks for this line.

The shoe looks good, but they don't look like a Penny sig. 
1. The cut of the shoe is too high 

2.The tint of the shoe needs to be changed. Clear or royal blue

3. The Vac Tech on the upper needs to go 

4. The lines on the shoe are to "sharp". Those peaks on the midsole would be more rounded

5. The air bubble is too small. 

i like them. i was hoping for a shot of the side panels after that initial picture. the shape from the from reminded me of the XI's at first.

its funny to see how many people are writing this shoe off.. it's march, the final product will be out in nov/dec.. all of you, ALL of you will be on here in november saying you want to "cop" and "double up" makes me laugh, i think the shoe looks good now...

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by DAR228

I'm not feeling these at all.
nike-air-penny-5-orlando1.jpg

Yeah you can go ahead and put me down for a pair now
smokin.gif
This and
Originally Posted by BrianOC41

its funny to see how many people are writing this shoe off.. it's march, the final product will be out in nov/dec.. all of you, ALL of you will be on here in november saying you want to "cop" and "double up" makes me laugh, i think the shoe looks good now...

that.

laugh.gif

These looking tough.
glasses.gif

I agree with the swoosh placement and and/or size comment too.

They should make it bigger IMO cutting off into the back part. Sort of like this quick PAINT I did except with out the end of the swoosh poking out the back of the sneaker. I think it would take these up a BIG notch.

or to even add to that, I would have the swoosh curving into another swoosh on the other side and the 2 points converging as a heal pull tab.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I'm all over these.. I like em!!!! And once they slap that Limited/QS label on them.. Y'all will too

I like these, the only thing  I don't like is the high cut like someone mention earlier. I agree, with the sheep and the beast going ham on these if nike slap the limited, qs tag on them.

Back
Top Bottom