Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

What was Michael wearing when he played against Martin and Charlie Sheen? Was it the Ships? They’re all red with a white swoosh

ad8fcd6f7df2419ee46545695bd9776a

My first thought was maybe its a prototype dunk or something

Size gone like ALWAYS.. have not paid retail for any of the 2 Ships I have. Haven't copped any others for that reason. I'm not huge on anything from Orange, Yellow, to Green but I like them enough to cop. I hate the way they release these.. all them boutiques are a hogwash.

But I really want the orange and yellow ones more than the green.. black is must but oh yeah.. AMM only :stoneface:

Size gone like ALWAYS.. have not paid retail for any of the 2 Ships I have. Haven't copped any others for that reason. I'm not huge on anything from Orange, Yellow, to Green but I like them enough to cop. I hate the way they release these.. all them boutiques are a hogwash.

But I really want the orange and yellow ones more than the green.. black is must but oh yeah.. AMM only :stoneface:

I'm with you man. I got the orange and yellow pairs for just a shade above retail (size 12 problems), and the only other colors I've really been interested in are the exclusive/hard to get ones (AMM and Red). No need to go after the green ones with the SB 4's on the way.

Never owned any air ships, waited for a little bit before copping so I figured why the hail not lol…

Green and purple colors (villain colors lol) are growing on me… might have to bust out my Pine Green 1s in the near future…

Never owned any air ships, waited for a little bit before copping so I figured why the hail not lol…

Green and purple colors (villain colors lol) are growing on me… might have to bust out my Pine Green 1s in the near future…

My orange ones are super comfortable, surprisingly.

I wish Nike would release the Air Ship in the original design. They were higher, had 3 eyelets and the tongues were higher than the top of the boot.

There's a reason for that.. tongue would be shin guards and not really attractive for casual wear in 2023. One thing I love that changed is the sole/midsole. Not a fan of the Vandal-ish sole. I want a Black/Rd retro with the AJI sole.

New Beginnings >> React OG sole

Tech Grey. The release date is July 1, 2023.
1667669337626.png

I hope this one gets released. I always liked the all white Nike high tops with the grey swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom