Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They guy on CL is a scammer. I called him and he wanted Western Union 
indifferent.gif
. Reposted the on feet videos for everyone above 
smokin.gif
.  Another NTer I know found a CL pair of solars for 1K but seller wanted him to use Money Pak and add the credit to his paypal account.  Never heard of Money Pak before and I wonder why the seller would want him to pay that way instead of just sending it right from paypal. Seemed too fishy so my boy passed. 

After seeing those pics from 731balla I gotta say Im feeling the plats a bit more than the solars Im going to let the prices fall a little bit and test my luck I guess but Im never one to pay too much over retail so Ill see how bad I want these...

Just got my yeezy 2 plats in the mail, didn't open the box but when I do, I'll post some good pics
smile.gif
geeked up

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by yungone350

nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird
Shoes look legit. Seller's price and 'no meet-ups' policy doesn't...
Yeah dude is scamming. After texting back and forth with him all day yesterday, I finally got him on the phone and he said that I couldn't send the money for the shoes via PayPal unless I bought 5 pairs because his PayPal account was only set up to accept big purchases. ( I immediately thought *%%@@ but I continued the conversation) So I said cool, I'll take 5 pairs and I'll send you the $4,250 ASAP. Then he started babbling about someone that was already supposed to be placing an order for most of the pairs and if he doesn't talk to them he would hit me back up and let me know. Dude was just trying to get people to send him money via Western Union so he could get over on them. This release has really brought the sharks out.

I been getting text messages all day from the Yeezys I posted on Craigslist.. One dude offered me a brand new DS raging bull pack but wasn't my size
frown.gif
some other dude offered me LEBRON 8 south beaches ect ect... I need to come up on some good heat to trade these off

I'll be hoping to snatch a pair.

If prices don't drop to something realistic, then I'll hold out for that NDS pair in a few months.

I just want a decent pair to wear.

just bowed out of the villa scavenger hunt in philly , i decided on leaving after finally coming to reality 18 pairs thats it ,started at 4am was not gonna be over till 1am friday, i knew the clues but after driving in circles trying to find a parking for the last part of the first leg i said no way i get my car towed over some yeezys but hey good luck to the rest of the scavengers too much of a hassle i think to spend your money, 21 hours of hunting ,150 people 18 pairs and you have to pay for em still to much work for me ,im just gonna take thE L

^ me too. I really can't believe I am STILL seeing pairs go for 2k. That is madness! What is probably sadder is that had I gotten a pair at retail I still wouldnt sell at 2k, most normal people would think THAT is foolish.

for the most part the prices have dropped, but there are still some outlandish prices out there...

ebay auction Item number: 251083091426 is at 3k...insanity

clean looking shoe though...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by yungone350

nah 18th Letter i didnt say i was ordering them but something looks off on the shoe doesnt it? it looks weird
Shoes look legit. Seller's price and 'no meet-ups' policy doesn't...
Yeah dude is scamming. After texting back and forth with him all day yesterday, I finally got him on the phone and he said that I couldn't send the money for the shoes via PayPal unless I bought 5 pairs because his PayPal account was only set up to accept big purchases. ( I immediately thought *%%@@ but I continued the conversation) So I said cool, I'll take 5 pairs and I'll send you the $4,250 ASAP. Then he started babbling about someone that was already supposed to be placing an order for most of the pairs and if he doesn't talk to them he would hit me back up and let me know. Dude was just trying to get people to send him money via Western Union so he could get over on them. This release has really brought the sharks out.
Yeah I pointed that out earlier. Soon as he said Western Union 
indifferent.gif
.  I'm even hesitant about doing meetups for these since dudes are thirsty for a come up.  

I know this has been asked, but if I wear an 11.5 in Lebron 9, 11 in Yeezy 1, 11 in Jordan (for the most part), what size should I get? I've heard these run narrow and my feet tend to be on the wide side - any help would be greatly appreciated.  What's the toe box like?

and its amazing that the concord thread, the 3rd one is still going, this wont catch up to that

So Nike.com e-mailed me on Monday with a reminder informing me to complete my order for the Air Yeezy 2's stating I had until 11:59pm EST Monday to complete the order. Without warning, they removed the shoes from my cart at around 3pm EST when I was ready to complete the order. Gave them a call when I noticed they had disappeared from my cart after being in there since Saturday night. They let me know that they still had my pair secured and I would be receiving a call from Nike HQ within 48 hours to complete the order. I did not receive a call. Gave them a ring today only for them to tell me there are no more stock of the Yeezy 2's left.

I predicted this.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

So Nike.com e-mailed me on Monday with a reminder informing me to complete my order for the Air Yeezy 2's stating I had until 11:59pm EST Monday to complete the order. Without warning, they removed the shoes from my cart at around 3pm EST when I was ready to complete the order. Gave them a call when I noticed they had disappeared from my cart after being in there since Saturday night. They let me know that they still had my pair secured and I would be receiving a call from Nike HQ within 48 hours to complete the order. I did not receive a call. Gave them a ring today only for them to tell me there are no more stock of the Yeezy 2's left.

I predicted this.

That sucks.  Why didn't you complete it Sunday or something?

I honestly thought prices were going to drop for either colorway on eBay, but they look steady still. I can't see myself paying anything close to 1k and they aren't going below that anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I predicted this.
30t6p3b.gif
Sad to hear fam. They did you dirty... 

hey guys! I just woke up. I saw this aftermath thread and was delighted to see fellow NTers posting
smile.gif

Makes me happy. Anyway, I don't know my way around this huge forum and all of its threads. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to take care of/clean/prevent from oranging (glow sole) the Yeezy 2? My pairs have never been worn, but I still have the paper in the box. Should I keep the shoes in the bag? Right now, I usually wear latex gloves when handling them so as to prevent any natural oils from my fingertips on to the lush nubuck or sole.

Let me know guys!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom