Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

sniper wrote:
Damn im confused, some other guy said he had to size up so what to you guys think? Im usually a True 8.5 and with some shoes a 9.. so should I size up or stay true?
TTS for me. If you have wide feet, go with the size 9. 
site good looks.. thanks G

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've thought about it.

not much else i want coming up this year.

maybe a couple asics, but anything else is basically old stuff... i need '99 metallic V's to complete my "nike air" jordan collection, want DS '99 white cement 4's to sole swap, a couple of random asics colorways, stuff like that...

but to be completely real with myself, i don't think i'll ever really "retire"...
30t6p3b.gif

there will always be something else i GOTTA have...
grin.gif
I hear you man... I don't think true collectors ever "retire"
I always told myself that I will retire once I...

- get married -

- bought a house -

- had a kid - 

check, check, and check (in a few months)... still going strong but DEFINITELY have stopped with the impulse buys, and purchasing 'just because' type shoe

couple years ago when the infrared pack dropped i met this dude in line who was like 55 or something, and he had just started really collecting cuz he said he waited for his kids to move out and go to college b4 he started blowing money on his hobby.

crazy tho, to meet someone that old who was up on his releases like that, and passionate about sneakers... you just don't meet people that age who care about stuff like this...

I'm gonna propose to my girl soon so def slowing down.  JB's oversaturation and 90s babies killed the brand for me. I'd be cool with only royals and columbias next year then retire from Js. Maybe obsidians and playoff 7s this year.  A fresh pair of columbias is def the retirement J though. 

I'm gonna pull a memphis though and ask for the black yeezy 1 and or 2 as a wedding gift.

I'm getting married in August so the yeezys were going to be my last kicks until the black cement 4s... I mos def asked for the yeezys as a weddin gift, and was greeted with the stoniest of the stone faces my lady has ever given me lol

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Is that really him in the video? Or did someone just use his username? Damn...
laugh.gif

Anyways, in regards to Y2's, it's not over folks!.....
wink.gif

PO
gotta go through this again?!

2ztiuky.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the cancelled yeezy song

^^
laugh.gif

wink.gif

PO

I know you would just love to elaborate for us 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^^
laugh.gif

wink.gif

PO

I know you would just love to elaborate for us 
happy.gif

I would hope not, that seems the only way I am getting my size, if I have another crack at it

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm getting married in August so the yeezys were going to be my last kicks until the black cement 4s... I mos def asked for the yeezys as a weddin gift, and was greeted with the stoniest of the stone faces my lady has ever given me lol
I would have got hit with an oversized, massive, angry and offensive stone face 
3708016128_6df6684242_o.jpg

so i took that trade for my platinums i posted on page 2 of this thread. the hunt for a black pair continues.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

if those kobe yeezys drop imma laugh. those things look hideous.

just need to change it to purple or yellow laces and it'll look good.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

yeezy-cheetah-kobe-bryant-01-1.jpg

man wouldnt it be cool if the lace tips glowed in the dark?? haha maybe im just obsessed with the galaxy pack but i wish they did !

Can you guys tell me what you think about this trade? I have a chance to do it locally.

$500 + DS SB Lebrons + DS Asic Super Reds + DS Concord 11's + VNDS White Cement IV's

for a pair of DS Platinum Yeezy 2's

All shoes are sz. 8.5.

i actually don't like the glow at all. can't wear them to the movies. might get hit with jujubes and ice cubes. don't know why people like gitd so damn much. it's gimmicky.

Really hope those Kobe's aren't releasing. I mean, maybe a lace change could make me like them more, but i doubt it.

Just seems like there's so much more they could do with this shoe. So many colorways that would look great cuz the over all design of the shoe is dope.

@skyypilot , trade that RIGHT away. im assuming u got most that @ retail so really ur only paying around 1200. i mean i think the yeezy is overhyped but thats a decent deal from what i've seen

Those Kobe Yeezys are horrible , they are better off not released (but thats just me)

the kobe yeezies arent that bad, everybody has different taste. i mean i think jordan spizikes r hideous but some people love them. i'd buy the cheetah pair, i actually liked the cheetah kobe 7 with the volt laces in em

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

@skyypilot , trade that RIGHT away. im assuming u got most that @ retail so really ur only paying around 1200. i mean i think the yeezy is overhyped but thats a decent deal from what i've seen

That's exactly what I was thinking. The only shoes I paid resale price for were the Asics ($290) but everything else was purchased at retail. I think both sides are getting a fair trade. We're suppose to meet this week. 

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

That's exactly what I was thinking. The only shoes I paid resale price for were the Asics ($290) but everything else was purchased at retail. I think both sides are getting a fair trade. We're suppose to meet this week. 
i'd go for it, everyone and their mother has white cement 4s and concords now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom