Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antidope

Its not even about being obsessed its more about caring about your property and taking the best care of it. People do the same thing with houses, cars, and any collectible really.

to me it's also the ability to have them many years from now and they still look great.

most of the stuff i buy these days, it's not just something i'm buying into the hype of at the moment, but won't like later... but it's actually something that i feel is timeless, and i will still love many years later, and want to still wear, and have them still look clean and nearly brand new.

all that said, i do wear almost all my stuff. some stuff is hard to unDS sometimes cuz you know it's rare to even have a DS pair of certain shoes, and it's nice to save for later, for some special occasion or something,. but i do try to take care of my shoes, not step in puddles, avoid getting them stepped on, ect.

i mean, god bless the people who didn't beat their OG jordan 1's from '85 down to the ground so some of us can still enjoy them now.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

good to hear people are grabbing these for less and less, plats for $1200 and $700.

but then you see this dude over on iss saying he just sold his worn solars for $1675...

To be honest .... I am not shocked by any stories of sales .... Even though dude could have quite easily scored a DS pair for the same price (depending on size), he ultimately opted to buy that guys pair, worn, for that price ... I am buying pairs around that $1000 range now because the more people who cop from resellers and wear them, the more supply is becoming absorbed ... only time will tell I guess.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Those pics of the solars are sick. I would love a pair, but I can't justify dropping over a grand for sneakers. Most I'd spend is 700 and even then I'd have to think about it.

so true^ i want the solars bad. how long do u think it will take for them to drop to 800 like the galaxy foams did? 6 months or less maybe?
happy.gif
i want those so bad but too expensive!!

For the record, in the DC area, still hoping to obtain a 9.5 either color... doubt it'll happen because I just can't bring myself to pay those asking prices. Posting in attempt for a solid lead or not to be called a newb/reseller/etc later because I didn't actively post in the thread :-D

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

All the pairs on Ebay in size 13 are sitting no one is falling for these high prices

I also hate seeing my size sit there like they are right now.

^^^ Agreed ... I just hate seeing pairs sit, any size, knowing that their are people out here dying to wear them .....

Originally Posted by akuratl02

^^^ Agreed ... I just hate seeing pairs sit, any size, knowing that their are people out here dying to wear them .....

exactly! its almost July, Chicago doesnt have that many nice months to wear these without worrying about weather

exactly! its almost July, Chicago doesnt have that many nice months to wear these without worrying about weather

Speaking of Chicago .... Get ready for the release of the all Reds ... From what I hear (2) spots will be getting them ... Best of luck to you if they decide to host a raffle on fair terms
wink.gif
  ... Even though I heard they are more of a bright pinkish red ,, still an awsome edition to the collection.

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

not sure who this is, but:
If I were desperate for a pair (I may be if things don't work out 
indifferent.gif
), I'd give up $300 and pay to have them professionally restored 
laugh.gif
all you need is some soap and water it's just dirt: maybe the swayed is messed up tho
sick.gif

Speaking of Chicago .... Get ready for the release of the all Reds ... From what I hear (2) spots will be getting them ... Best of luck to you if they decide to host a raffle on fair terms
wink.gif
  ... Even though I heard they are more of a bright pinkish red ,, still an awsome edition to the collection.

szj1tz.png

lets hope it will be like these.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by kevi

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
all you need is some soap and water it's just dirt: maybe the swayed is messed up tho
sick.gif

Lmao

not sure who this is, but:

7422990464_97d14ce666_z.jpg
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Remove the laces and put em in the waching mashine and you're straight 
pimp.gif

wink.gif

So you mean an all infrared shoe?

How is everyone handling trades is it mostly meetups n such? I remember there used to be a site that offered an escrow service for shoes where they would be the middleman between an exchange, verify the legitimacy of the pairs and ship them off to the other person. Any site still do this?

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

just sold my plats size 12 for 1800....dont think prices are dropping anytime soon

He was probably lazy. He could've got them cheaperNot saying the prices are dropping or anything but yeah

Originally Posted by nike4ever

wink.gif

szj1tz.png

lets hope it will be like these.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

These look more like the "watermelons" that plats were supposed to be..Wonder if they would look better with black laces. Or black lining.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

How is everyone handling trades is it mostly meetups n such? I remember there used to be a site that offered an escrow service for shoes where they would be the middleman between an exchange, verify the legitimacy of the pairs and ship them off to the other person. Any site still do this?
Yeah I try to do meet ups only now, whether its trade or cash for shoes. You can get your money quicker and avoid the shipping hassle and paypal fees, though sometimes you can usually get more if you sell online.
1. Bring someone with you. I don't care how small or big the trade is, its 2012 people are crazy.
2. Public place, typically inside a mall so one person could sit down if needed whether it is to count money or inspect a product.

As far as shipping first. I've seen people say different things like both of you pay each other through paypal so you're both covered in a way. I've also heard person with the better shoe ships last. I personally would never ship first, though. Ever. For a whole week all I would be thinking is damn I hope I don't get scammed.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

just sold my plats size 12 for 1800....dont think prices are dropping anytime soon

He was probably lazy. He could've got them cheaperNot saying the prices are dropping or anything but yeah

So true, I bought a pair for a friend for 1550 and on NYC CL I see prices as low as 1300. Some people really are lazy

^^ Sit tight bruh ... You will score your pair fo .. I just happened to meet a real good dude.  Sold me a pair of SB 8's today for $350 VVVNDS .... I am still shocked.  I hope I can score more pairs and bless somebody, but the whole NT is asking for a blessing ...

Nike .... why do you put us in these situations
tired.gif

Man I'm jealous. Dudes with DS pairs on Ebay for 2k just sittin, smh. I guess it aint meant for me to have them yet.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I personally would never ship first, though. Ever. For a whole week all I would be thinking is damn I hope I don't get scammed.

Me too. No matter how good the deal is, I'd have to pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom