Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still just want a pair of black pink 1s. i'm scheming for em for a wedding gift. word to memphis

I haven't commented much in the Yeezy thread(s) but I've been watching. I really wanted a pair and just couldn't let it go. Decided to give the resellers one try but if it didn't work out, I would move on. Luckily, after some research/comparison (as others mention, risk of being scammed, fakes, etc) found a decent priced pair relatively speaking and purchased.

Here's a few snapshots to share and although I'm positive they're authentic please feel free to LC:

If I have an opportunity, I'll take some detail photos with the dSLR and share as well. I'm happy with my purchase, look forwarding to wearing... Good-Luck to everyone still searching for a pair to wear.

j paycheck...congrats on the pick up...same here once i decided a few 100 wasnt going to make a big deal considering the going rate at the time i just had to pull the trigger on my plats...just waiting to get back my dslr to take some decent pics to post...i lucked out and got a pair where the imperfections were not on the level that people were complaining about so that made me love these even more

There wasn't too much at all said about my BRAND NEW & CHIPPING plats. Hopefully its not because people are still living with the delusion that these are as "high quality" as we'd like them to be... :nerd:

is a jordan 4 thunder a good trade for a zen grey 2 ?

i asked this before and no answer

dont think thunder iv's are worth that much imo

i got offered them for my solars & told dude he needed to add cash ....espeially when they werent my correct sz :lol:

has anyone noticed some pairs of the 2's glowing brighter and/or longer than others?
i think i remember someone saying in this thread a few weeks ago that their pair of the 2's didn't seem to glow like others...

So..... Is this the real PROTO or the bootleg version?

i got offered them for my solars & told dude he needed to add cash ....espeially when they werent my correct sz :lol:

i been reading the yezzys drooped in price ( i dont believe)

like around to $1400.00 pretty much for what the lighting's go for

i got a lot of stupid trade offers

but if someone offered me something like the jordan 4 thunder and i did not have the shoe i might have jumped on it

Last edited:
You do realize that the Y1's had 3 colorways that released on different days right? We've actually seen pictures of the Kobe cheetah colorway (which some say are a player exclusive) , and many have mentioned an all red colorway. Comparing my question to GR Air Mags just leads me to believe that you aren't really that knowledgeable about shoes
eyes.gif
... that said my question remains... Any info on additional colorways???
nerd.gif
u do realize that the yeezy 1s all dropped consecutively right? april may june. yeezys 2s dropped at once. y would nike or kanye opt to drop 2 at the same time then drop another months after? as far as im concerned. the 3rd colorway will never be up for sale. even if it was. i dont really see anyone on here owning a pair unless they are a heavy hitter. the rumors were that they would be even less produced than the solars and plats. from what i see. only like 10 people on here own a pair of solars or plats so u do the math if an even more limited color comes out

Last edited:

i been reading the yezzys drooped in price ( i dont believe)

like around to $1400.00 pretty much for what the lighting's go for

i got a lot of stupid trade offers

but if someone offered me something like the jordan 4 thunder and i did not have the shoe i might have jumped on it

only smaller sizes have dropped & they def havent dropped under $1500 even for smaller sizes... if someone tells you different just know hes gonna follow it up with a lowball offer :lol:

i had no idea the thunders command that much...... :wow:

....still wouldnt trade them for them..... my sz or not

Last edited:
got my size 11 plats for just under 1300 a couple weeks ago, and working on getting size 11 solars for about 1400

Last edited:
Decided I'm either going to sell or trade my Plats for some Solars....

As far as a third CW, I seriously doubt that will happen now. To be honest.

Prices are dropping.  There's a pair of Platinum 10.5 on the bay for 1499.00. Thats the lowest ive seen in that size.

got my size 11 plats for just under 1300 a couple weeks ago, and working on getting size 11 solars for about 1400

Nice pick-up on the Plats , good luck on getting the Solars . Don't see those going any lower than 1600 but lets be optimistic :pimp:

only smaller sizes have dropped & they def havent dropped under $1500 even for smaller sizes... if someone tells you different just know hes gonna follow it up with a lowball offer :lol:
i had no idea the thunders command that much...... :wow:
....still wouldnt trade them for them..... my sz or not

I got a size 7 for 13 something and a size 12 for 1400...

It's possible...i seen pairs go for $1400....

anything over $2000 is just ridiculous...if you are patient and know how to buy these can be obtain for $1500 or less in solars. Trust. I had numerous opportunity in different sizes to buy....

Finally some good sunny weather down here in South Florida. UnDS my Plats today. Definitely starting to favor these over the Solars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom