Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPEBEASTS! UNITE!
52207herodan.jpg

Edit: Those don't look like Yeezys though. I'm on my iPhone...

Last edited:
Thoughts on mine I posted earlier on this page? I assume they are legit, the only thing giving me pause is how different the scales are on one shoe vs. the other. Anyone else's like this? One seems to be much more texturized than the other.

@ msw

Your joints are legit, no need for additional pics. My Solars have different textures from one a another and so did my Plats. No scale pattern is the same and textures can vary.

Thoughts on mine I posted earlier on this page? I assume they are legit, the only thing giving me pause is how different the scales are on one shoe vs. the other. Anyone else's like this? One seems to be much more texturized than the other.

that would be INSANE if the seller sold you one real side, and one bootleg side... he could do the same to someone else and make out like crazy! :smh:

that would be INSANE if the seller sold you one real side, and one bootleg side... he could do the same to someone else and make out like crazy! :smh:

I hate to say this, man. Looks to me like the top shoe may be a replica. I know it may be nitpicking, but the horns on the back of the top shoe look a little too pointy. Also, the swoosh on the scales on that shoe looks a little sharper/ pointier than the one from the bottom shoe. I took out my pair and compaired. The scales, like stated above are of different pattern from one shoe to the other, though.

It would suck if a seller were really trying to split pairs like this and pass them both off as legit. It wouldnt surprise me though. Like I said, its just nitpicking, but wit these shoes, its all about the details. Just look them through thoroughly. I hope you got a real pair, tho.

Took a couple shots in the same position of mine for comparison... you're probably good though. It may just be the position in which the shoes are in on your pic.

Last edited:
Account not verified. Ducktales.

Yeah but I actually found him through nikestore's twitter; i was just curious of who they were following (since they are only following 220) and clicked on Gentry. He did give some good info about the galaxy rookie release before info was really known and he probably cares less about being verified on twitter.

Not saying that you are not right just my conclusion that i put together.

I was being sarcastic :lol:

These are legit. No two pairs of authentic YZ2 have the same scale cut pattern on both shoes.

I hate to say this, man. Looks to me like the top shoe may be a replica. I know it may be nitpicking, but the horns on the back of the top shoe look a little too pointy. Also, the swoosh on the scales on that shoe looks a little sharper/ pointier than the one from the bottom shoe. I took out my pair and compaired. The scales, like stated above are of different pattern from one shoe to the other, though.
It would suck if a seller were really trying to split pairs like this and pass them both off as legit. It wouldnt surprise me though. Like I said, its just nitpicking, but wit these shoes, its all about the details. Just look them through thoroughly. I hope you got a real pair, tho.
Took a couple shots in the same position of mine for comparison... you're probably good though. It may just be the position in which the shoes are in on your pic.
Instead of focusing on the scales, have a real close look at the pattern of the mesh on the legit ones and the pattern of the mesh on the A+ grade feezy's.. there's a big difference.

legit!

Only Ye, Sean & Jasper have seen other color ways of the Y2's non-Nike related...
That tag posted is from the Kobe PE's...

PO

Last edited:
After months of hunting I was finally able to find mind for a good price. Def love the quality on these, pictures don't do these any justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom