Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need advice for a trade, I'm NOT selling on this forum just asking for help.

I have the chance to trade for ds sz 13 platinum yeezy 2. I'm trading sz 13 lebron 8 sprites VNDS, sz 13 what the Kobe's VNDS, sz 11 GITD zoom rookies VNDS and sz 14 big bangs VNDS. Who is getting the better trade out of this?

what are the value of each shoe?

The sprites are around 250, the Kobe's around 400, the zoom rookies around 600 and the Big Bangs around 350. But the dude asked for cash on top of that. So I asked him how much more and he says he got offers for 900 dollars. Smh dude doesn't know what he is getting

hahahaha!! good one homie!
wink.gif
 Im just practicing ,Im planning to cop 8 pairs if they drop another cw, I will do the math later

an Air Mag c/w with GITD swooshes/sole & speckled midsole would be CRACK on the Yeezy 2 imo

How would they make this raised swoosh GITD without it looking out of place?

I think that in order to keep the same style aesthetics, they have to keep the side panels a solid color... They already have the faux anaconda look so anymore tweaks and it would look out of place and overdone... IMO

Last edited:
8 pairs? LOL we got a douche here :smile:
AYO! chill son ,I came here in peace lil homie!So Im a douche for planning to cop 8 pairs?? what hell is wrong with you? you think its impossible?thats allow u to call me a douche? I gotta tell you that I copped 4 pairs of yeezy 2 at retail price the June 9th, yeah you read well RETAIL PRICE! I dont know if you did better... I was close to buy 8 pairs but I did a big mistake that I still feel bad about .Im sure I will not do the same mistake if they drop another colorway. 8 pairs you think its something that a douche do? I got a friend who camped with me and copped 10 pairs, be sure that if got these 8 pairs I will not forget to throw some ignorant disrespectfull words at your face lil homie

Last edited:
So the guy just made the inner lining solar red. Because the kobe cw has a purple inner lining

No, TEAMFRESHHH is wrong...

This is a CUSTOM done by "MACHE"...

I HIGHLY doubt he used a Solar Red pair... It would be ridiculously difficult to pull this off over the black... I'm certain he used a Plat pair since they would be much easier to dye and customize...

I wonder if at some point in time the Yeezy's will ever retro or if there is a clause in their contract with Kanye which would prevent that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom