Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up NT, long time lurker (brand new account as you can see)...I need some thoughts on a trade for VNDS Plat Y2's...dude wants my DS DB IX, DS Kobe VIII Christmas, plus $550 cash.  All shoes are size 10.  I feel like im giving slightly too much up (maybe $200-$300) and looking at the long term value of the DB they will prob go up in the next few years like the past few have but I have a double so im cool to let them go.   The guy isn't budging any further so I think this is the deal take it or leave it, what are your thoughts?   I already have a pair of Solars that I had to do a fire sale to get so I want to get the Plats to complete my set for now....thx in advance

what's up NT, long time lurker (brand new account as you can see)...I need some thoughts on a trade for VNDS Plat Y2's...dude wants my DS DB IX, DS Kobe VIII Christmas, plus $550 cash.  All shoes are size 10.  I feel like im giving slightly too much up (maybe $200-$300) and looking at the long term value of the DB they will prob go up in the next few years like the past few have but I have a double so im cool to let them go.   The guy isn't budging any further so I think this is the deal take it or leave it, what are your thoughts?   I already have a pair of Solars that I had to do a fire sale to get so I want to get the Plats to complete my set for now....thx in advance

Take it .. Your not really in a position of strength with pairs drying up.. Plus most sellers will only trade there yeezy 2s if its in their favor.

Pairs are drying up, if you want your DB9's back you can pretty easily replace them...just don't wait too long.

indicud is a ****** scammer!. Find one of his million BS ads, call or txt that BS ***** and see what that nig says LOL.. ***** loser. 850 suk myDIK!

Grown man u say??. well ur grown-man can suck some grown-dik homeboy!

indicud is a ****** scammer!. Find one of his million BS ads, call or txt that BS ***** and see what that nig says LOL.. ***** loser. 850 suk myDIK!

Grown man u say??. well ur grown-man can suck some grown-dik homeboy!
Says this guy: 

your reasoning for me being a "scammer" is because im listing a WORN pair of shoes for close to $1000? Sorry for not trying to rape people. Foolishness

Last edited:
I hope this 3rd colorway talk is true 
happy.gif

from S.C., i couldnt agree more with this analysis...

Zac's Top 10 Shoes of 2012
January 9th 2013 | 74 comments

5. Nike Air Yeezy 2

Just because a shoe is wildly popular, doesn't mean it can't also be great. Just because it will send hypebeasts into an intolerable frenzy doesn't mean the shoe isn't worthy of such praise. And just because every joke-of-a-streetwear-line will do a matching tee, doesn't mean the shoe can't be a classic design.

Sure, there are shoes who's exclusivity alone is what makes them popular. But I firmly believe that the Yeezy 2 is not one of those shoes. Its combination of materials and textures made the original Yeezy instantly feel dated. For me, the Yeezy 2 was the perfect storm of a fantastic design, and an association with the right endorsee, in the prime of their career.

Could the launch have been better? Sure. It stung a little seeing G-list celebrities Instagramming their free pairs, while plenty of kids that would have been willing to camp out for days on end, and pay well over retail, got left behind. But while it may have been frustrating, if not downright impossible, to acquire, that doesn't take away from the fact that the Yeezy 2 will be remembered for a long time.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/zac-s-top-10-shoes-of-20121/#ixzz2HaHmYyN7

What is the "evidence"? that i listed my item for sale on multiple websites? Shame on me. Not like I'm hiding it. I put my number in each listing, and tell people to check out Niketalk, and specifically my comparison so they DONT get scammed. I'm grown. I dont need to plead my case to a bunch of people I dont even know personally. If he understands my lengthy PM, I'm sure he'll come back here and say so, like he said he would.

The evidence says you sold a pair of yeezys in Nov. Now its Jan and you selling another pair with the same box? Thats the first suspect thing. Then you Try to get a NT'er to send money through WU and you clearly have a paypal (ebay listing).. Why not just do the transaction through Paypal? You dont have to explain though. you will just be looked @ as a scammer.... your ebay listing was 1700 yesterday now today its 4 something... what did you do cancel some of your own bids to make it look legit... :smh: You guys Kill Me with this BS

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but this is what the evidence says.

Last edited:
The evidence says you sold a pair of yeezys in Nov. Now its Jan and you selling another pair with the same box? Thats the first suspect thing. Then you Try to get a NT'er to send money through WU and you clearly have a paypal (ebay listing).. Why not just do the transaction through Paypal? You dont have to explain though. you will just be looked @ as a scammer.... your ebay listing was 1700 yesterday now today its 4 something... what did you do cancel some of your own bids to make it look legit...
mean.gif
You guys Kill Me with this BS

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but this is what the evidence says.
ok, since people want to just be beyond stupid all the time:

1. So i sold a pair of yeezys in november, right?

Notice the buyers name, and the date. Me and the buyer did NOT agree on terms and we mutually ended the transaction. OBVIOUSLY through communicating with me, he never got the "scammer" vibe since he left me positive feedback that i NEVER asked for, and i never left him any feedback.

Oh, not proof enough that i didnt sell them? Heres the SAME dude hitting me up when I relisted them:

My new ebay listing from january has tagged AND dated pictures, and anyone who asks me for tagged pictures i put the date AND time. So either I'm psychic and know what time I'm going to be hit up by someone and took the pictures in advance, or...THE SHOES NEVER SOLD!!!!! mind blowing, right?

2. "your ebay listing was 1700 yesterday...now its 4 something"

Here is the reason:

^ he is obviously playing games. So i cancelled his bids like he asked...OR maybe i have a second ebay account with HIGHER feedback and im placing fake bids!!!!! because that definitely makes more sense!!!!! /sarcasm

oh and yesterday the bid actually shot up to $5000 randomly, which is obviously someone from here just trying to mess with me because they THINK I'm a scammer. So i clearly cancelled that bid as well.

3. To list an ebay auction, you simply need an email address linked to a PayPal account, it does not have to belong to you. I know people with paypal accounts, but no one I would trust with near $1000 sitting in their account, so I attempt to avoid that until i can set my own paypal up again.

Anything else?

Last edited:
The mods edited my post but what about the $850 offer supposely you would take if a text was given? Seems like 2 people has confirmed this.

The mods edited my post but what about the $850 offer supposely you would take if a text was given? Seems like 2 people has confirmed this.
high offer is actually $900. seems you guys are so WOWED by a decent price that I just HAVE to be a scammer. The guy I even got these from was selling on craigslist for $800 and i jumped on them and traded my plats. Turned out to be someone with a nike connection that got them for free. Maybe there are actually good prices out there! even that sounds ridiculous considering im selling a pair of NIKE shoes I've worn plenty of times for damn near $1000.

anybody outside of this "sneaker world" would say "WTF someone is buying those for $900?!?", but you guys are SOOOOO caught up in paying $1500+ for a pair of nikes that anyone with a somewhat reasonable price must be a scammer.

FOOLISHNESS.

I think nt members are just looking out for each other. Especially since a few members got scammed by a "well known" member out of 3-5 pairs. I wasn't accusing you, just trying to get the facts. All your answers makes sense to me.

I think nt members are just looking out for each other. Especially since a few members got scammed by a "well known" member out of 3-5 pairs. I wasn't accusing you, just trying to get the facts. All your answers makes sense to me.

I got scammed by a well known member. Paid him for 3 pairs and got mailed a water bottle. However, the situation is straight now thanks to NT

Saw a listing in the Bay Area CL from/indicud for a pair of nds Solars. I pm'd him to make sure it was him and yes. He told me he was only accepting cash because he got put out his house.

^^Sorry to hear about all the tom foolery going around, but I finally did it. I finally found a DS pair of Plats in my size. I talked down an ebay seller and it was one of the smoothest transactions to date. We went via paypal invoice (he filled out a very nice and well crafted invoice stating condition, DS, size, etc) and I paid immediately. He shipped the shoes via USPS express and arrived in 2 days with signature confirmation and insurance. I got them and immediately they went on my feet. They are leaps and bounds better than any of the fakes floating around. I've seen a few and none have the soft leather sole or scales. Really quality materials vs the fake crap. I wish I could have landed a pair for less, but whatever...I unloaded a bunch of roshe's, J's, and foams that I either doubled up on or just didn't wear and definitely added a quality shoe to my collection. I'll start my hunt for solars now and start moving more kicks! It's true what they say, once you have one, you can't stop!! I thought the thirst was bad when I didn't have any.....8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom