Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RV019

My question now is, are they tweeting the link? Or are we gonna have to search like hell for them?

They will tweet the link but i doubt they post tell you when they are going to tweet the link , your best bet is to subscribe to their twitter 

and with that announcement I will not be seeing daylight for the next week
laugh.gif

RSVP'd at nikeLA for the military 4's just for $+%+@ and giggles...I have a W under my belt now! FEELIN GOOOOD LETS GOOOO

SENT TO
Expose@kicksonfire.com

I PUT MY RSVP IN FOR A SIZE 11 WITH IN SECONDS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT BETWEEN 12:16-12:17 AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT. I HAD IT PRE TYPED & EVERYTHING BUT I STILL WAS UNABLE TO QUALIFY TO BUY THE SHOES,YET I SEE SCREENSHOTS ON NT FROM OTHERS RSVPING MY SAME SIZE 11 ABOUT 5 MINUTES AFTER ME & AFTER THE RSVP WAS SUPPOSEDLY CLOSED OUT VIA TWITTER ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEY RECEIVED CONFORMATIONS TO PURCHASE THE SHOE. SOME EVEN RECEIVED A CONFORMATION EVEN THOUGH THEY MISSPELLED THINGS OR HAD THE RSVPS IN DIFFERENT ORDER. ALSO 21 MERCER REVERSED THE ORDER OF THE WORDS WHICH ARE DIRECTED BY THE NIKE RSVP PAGE!
I AM VERY UPSET AS THIS WAS ONE OF MY ONLY CHANCES TO BUY THIS SHOE AT ANY TYPE OF SENSIBLE PRICE POINT. LMK WHAT WE CAN DO

I dont see mercer doing the solar's anytime soon. They're probably being investigated by nike as we wait. They spend all that time tweeting directions that clearly state "first come first serve" and then the 12:21 fiasco happens. Thats not a glitch. Someone %!!$%$ up.

TO:
Expose@kicksonfire.com

Message flagged Thursday, June 7, 2012 3:43 PM
I PUT MY RSVP IN FOR A SIZE 11 WITH IN SECONDS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT BETWEEN 12:16-12:17 AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT. I HAD IT PRE TYPED & EVERYTHING BUT I STILL WAS UNABLE TO QUALIFY TO BUY THE SHOES,YET I SEE SCREENSHOTS ON NT FROM OTHERS RSVPING MY SAME SIZE 11 ABOUT 5 MINUTES AFTER ME & AFTER THE RSVP WAS SUPPOSEDLY CLOSED OUT VIA TWITTER ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEY RECEIVED CONFORMATIONS TO PURCHASE THE SHOE. SOME EVEN RECEIVED A CONFORMATION EVEN THOUGH THEY MISSPELLED THINGS OR HAD THE RSVPS IN DIFFERENT ORDER. ALSO 21 MERCER REVERSED THE ORDER OF THE WORDS WHICH ARE DIRECTED BY THE NIKE RSVP PAGE!
I AM VERY UPSET AS THIS WAS ONE OF MY ONLY CHANCES TO BUY THIS SHOE AT ANY TYPE OF SENSIBLE PRICE POINT. LMK WHAT WE CAN DO

THANK YOU

LOL @ all you guys think you have a shot at NDC

if you dont have the insider info its ganna be a tough cop

I told ya'll NDC might have them because of that maintenance they've have been having all week. They were getting the server ready lol.

I seriously did this though when I got that text notification

1279119_o.gif

Not even gonna stunt.

yeah based on the lebron release i'm not too confident on NDC...

good to see them posted tho, gives a somewhat fair shot to everyone in the US

yeah, can anyone post the way the release worked for the 1s on NDC?

thanks guys

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

QFT, people building up for a big let down. 
laugh.gif
 @ someone saying they will have a 1,000 pairs. I wish! BUT, lets be realistic.

I'd like to say e-campin with the NT fam has been quite a pleasure, beats the hell out of camping with a bunch of cornballs who all swear they sneaker gods, smelling like poo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

says the guy wantin a hundred bucks for supposed info on when

yea, going out and actually talking and being around people is awful. i love sittin here, messin up my eyes and being a loner who freaks at every text. Atleast when you camp you know if you put in the time you will get them...

................and with that announcement I will def. be setting a new personal best for longest time at a computer without fapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom