Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Nov 11, 2011
Originally Posted by RV019

Anyone know if Montalban will even drop the RSVP today? or?
I'd say stay on that computer , have a feeling they might pull a fast one 

Joined May 5, 2012
Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by hozer

Well glad NDC is still in the year 1999 and cant even accept canadian pay-pal or credit cards.  Our only real sneaker shop did an international raffle... Why must Canada be constantly boned in terms of sneakers?  Any NT'ers wanna help a Canada bro on NDC, I'll be e-camped at work.
If you're near Toronto the twitter RSVP is your best shot... if not, you're pretty much $+$+$$.
I hope the twitter RSVP isn't as bad for us but I doubt it since mad heads are tryin to cop...

Joined Apr 1, 2012
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

thank you tre posting up the %+#%%%+ truth
Everyone needs to see this, because there is no rhyme or reason for it.  Some people are trying to make sense of it by saying well 12:21=21 mercer but there was nothing about that mentioned when RSVP was announced so its b.s..  The bottom line is some shady @!#* went down there.

cosign
its straight up a foul move
Why are we all surprised Nike, Footlocker, Champs, etc are all guilty of screwing us over whenever there is any type of hype behind a shoe. The Galaxy release and the way it was handled will be nothing like this release.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
lol someone threatened they coming with goons on saturday even if they dont have a rsvp confirmation
if anyone is going take pics and vids of what goes down

Joined May 5, 2004
Nike's merchandise planners move at the speed of molasses. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think a whole lot of pairs are going to NDC. This is an afterthought. We're talking about a company that has the manufacturing capacity to make a few hundred thousand shoes if they wanted to.

Nike clearly doesn't give 2 %***# about us or their image. As long as people idolize Jordan or the best athletes keep rocking their %$*+, they will be on top.

This is America. Corporations are first class citizens, human beings come second.

Boycott or just take the L.

nikevandal

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2007
house of hoops is rigged from the start worldwide raffle for 4 stores

a lot of stores have the shoes but are telling people they wont be getting em

SMH

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Originally Posted by gregzzy23

WOOOOW mercer followed a dozen or so heads before the tweet went out and that glitch happened, and then unfollowed them right after! THE FIX IS IN.

ahhhhh. got damn

Joined Apr 25, 2005
Originally Posted by classic101

So everyones agrees NDC will not drop these tonight maybe?
I hope not cuz i work tonight. Montalban screwed me. i spent my day waiting for them, now i work. if they drop them at midnight tonight i'll be pissed cuz i'm in california and it will only be 9 pm here and i'll be working. This doesn't look good anymore. 

Joined May 5, 2009
complained to corporate nike on behalf of niketalk.com. She put down this thread in her notes.

Joined Apr 1, 2012
Originally Posted by Vocifero

Nike's merchandise planners move at the speed of molasses. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think a whole lot of pairs are going to NDC. This is an afterthought. We're talking about a company that has the manufacturing capacity to make a few hundred thousand shoes if they wanted to.

Nike clearly doesn't give 2 %***# about us or their image. As long as people idolize Jordan or the best athletes keep rocking their %$*+, they will be on top.

This is America. Corporations are first class citizens, human beings come second.

Boycott or just take the L.
TRUEEEEEEEE

Joined Apr 1, 2012
Originally Posted by NikeVandal

house of hoops is rigged from the start worldwide raffle for 4 stores

[a lot of stores have the shoes but are telling people they wont be getting em]

SMH
Huh? what are you talking about, why would that make any type of sense-how would they sell them then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now