Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure my post will probably be ignored, but my guess would be that these will not show up online until after saturday morning when most of the U.S. probably has held their sales. since these are ultimately the "last hope" for people trying to cop at retail, im sure nike will want people at home for the last shot. they have to have common sense that some crazy sht might go down at stores otherwise with the chance at ndc already gone and they head to a shop for a last ditch raffle or whatever. not to say crazy sht wont or hasnt happened already, but hopefully you guys understand what im saying.
gonna try my best not to sleep though. you never know sometimes. gl everyone.

@@+# nike ... I swear .... What is the point of releasing 200 pairs of sneakers when a million people want them ... Somebody call KONY for this @*%$.

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

Yo, someone is manning the Nikestore Europe twitter at this time, they normally shut up shop at about 8pm.

I got a feeling this will drop SOON!

for the Europe site or both US and Europe

highly doubt they will be on NDC in europe

Originally Posted by justforkickz

anyone else do it @ :21 and still lose?

Right here man...
30t6p3b.gif

^ I was thinking they show up during the hours when people would be picking up their pairs from stores, as to prevent them from doubling up.

Nike may or may not care enough to do this.

^^^Exact same thing with me....both times. No 10.5 to be had. Won't waste my time with this RSVP nonsense ever again. It's up to my fall back plans now.

Originally Posted by tomat3

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by blazeyboogaloo

Yo, someone is manning the Nikestore Europe twitter at this time, they normally shut up shop at about 8pm.

I got a feeling this will drop SOON!

for the Europe site or both US and Europe

highly doubt they will be on NDC in europe
Course they will fam
The checkout system has been updated over here, and the Jordan release has been shifted to 8am Saturday morning (always normally midnight), something is definatley brewing.

Whoever goes to 21mercer on Sat bring a video camera to record the madness. I'm sure something will go down.  There are gonna be some angry cats waiting outside those doors for sure.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom