Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I don't get anything on release date I'm gonna try and grab a pair at sneaker con

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just emailed the store and the managers to look out for wristband #11
kidding... but seriously might want to keep that a secret... tons of angry cats on here w this release 
devil.gif

I'm Not Even Worried..... The Store Is WELL AWARE That She Was Grabbing The Band For Me And Have Yet To Release Any Public Info In Regards To Even Having This Shoe In Stock.... I'd Be Surprised If Someone Were Able To Figure Out Where I'm Talking About.......

People that already copped.

i know this has been answered before, but i just want to be absolutely certain on the fit.

Do these fit TRUE TO SIZE?

dude that gave a review on the shoes a couple pages back said they fit like 2011 Air Jordan 3s. But I thought the consensus on those was that they ran at least a half size bigger, well at least for the white cement ones that is.

In Concord XIs, im an 11.5. Should i pick up an 11.5 in AY2s?

Originally Posted by nightruans

trehouse can you stop with that picture, your getting ANNOYING

laugh.gif
  I WILL POST THAT PICTURE A MILLION TIMES IF I WANT.  Matter of fact I'm going to post it again JUST FOR YOU.  

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

laugh.gif
  I WILL POST THAT PICTURE A MILLION TIMES IF I WANT.  Matter of fact I'm going to post it again JUST FOR YOU.  

Preach 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

oh yeah cause imma just give out valuable info for free that will give you a way better chance at these than 100$ worth of raffle tickets

these shoes are selling out at 2600$ 
roll.gif

whats your return policy tho??? 
nerd.gif

what would there be a return policy for
laugh.gif

you guys can doubt me all you want like last time i could care less

but when i get my pairs in jokes will be on you
roll.gif

i got that floyd mayweather track record
pimp.gif

we'll see

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Theres a raffle on instagram/twitter for 24 pairs. They dude only has like 350 followers.
Its fake he is just trying to get his followers up. He knows thousands will follow him for the these, then when he gets enough he changes his instagram name and has all of these followers and looks "cool".

I instaDM'ed him and they were more than happy to reply. His connect gave him a full size run (21 mercer?) & they will be selling them to all the people that win for $800. Deff worth it to join in my opinion. Idk what do you think?

Theres a raffle on instagram/twitter for 24 pairs. They dude only has like 350 followers.
Its fake he is just trying to get his followers up. He knows thousands will follow him for the these, then when he gets enough he changes his instagram name and has all of these followers and looks "cool".

I instaDM'ed him and they were more than happy to reply. His connect gave him a full size run (21 mercer?) & they will be selling them to all the people that win for $800. Deff worth it to join in my opinion. Idk what do you think?

Why sell a shoe for $800 when he can sell for $2000?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

laugh.gif
Posting this a million times on this forum will do nothing...
Your not going to get answers, your not going to change ANYTHING...

Deal with it

No not worth it, either way he's scamming and you're probably along for the ride
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Im SoLeFrEsH

Originally Posted by thatguy

In my opinion, this may not be an impossible online release since they're publicizing they're doing phone orders...

or maybe it will be...
Where'd you hear that?
Their twitter account

so how is everyone preparing for the NDC release? What tabs do u have open, and what are you doing in between? besides tapping of course

I left for 3 hours and came back to NDC having an online release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. lol @ people gettin jacked for they yeezys, I went to my spot today to get a raffle ticket for them and one of the workers asked the guy behind me if he wanted one, he was lost he didnt even know about them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tampakix

No not worth it, either way he's scamming and you're probably along for the ride
nerd.gif
If he has 24 pairs why not instagram a pic of the 24 pairs? I would "like" that in a second.

Originally Posted by shump

I left for 3 hours and came back to NDC having an online release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. lol @ people gettin jacked for they yeezys, I went to my spot today to get a raffle ticket for them and one of the workers asked the guy behind me if he wanted one, he was lost he didnt even know about them
laugh.gif

What the hell was he there for then, lol? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom