Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined May 5, 2009
guys I have to visit my parents early in the morning tom. Should I stay up all night. I really really want these but I got a long drive in the morning. What do guys think? what should i do. 

Joined May 26, 2012
Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Thank goodness for twitter text notifications. Otherwise, I would be refreshing twitter 24/7 on my phone during the RSVP window (Twitter is blocked at my work). Has anyone noticed that the text notification are AT LEAST 15-30 seconds later than the actual post by the twitter handle? Sometimes it acts up and is A LOT later. I remember having Twitter text notification for the AJ KO Black Toes come a full 20 mins AFTER Nike Santa Monica tweeted that the #RSVP was open. But by the way Mercer 21 was handling Twitter confirmations, I might have a chance with the @Nike Montalban release tomorrow. I wonder if Twitter's servers slow down because of the traffic and the DM don't actually get to Nike Twitter account until a little later.
Do you get a text EVERYTIME they send out a reply or a new tweet?
No, only when they tweet or send a tweet directed at you.  You don't get text notification for their replies to other twitter users. 

Joined Jul 25, 2007
Originally Posted by jcs11702

I don't think these will release today or tomorrow. My guess is either Saturday or Monday.
I say friday night or all day saturday since that is the official launch date.

Joined Apr 28, 2009
Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

guys I have to visit my parents early in the morning tom. Should I stay up all night. I really really want these but I got a long drive in the morning. What do guys think? what should i do. 
Safety is #1 (Slowly Kills the Competition).

Joined May 26, 2012
Originally Posted by alp

how do u activate text alerts? i need that for the nikestore tweet and montalban one too
You have to register your phone first and then send the text "On @nikemontalban" (without the quotes) to 40404
You can text "off @nikemontalban" (again, without the quotes) to 40404 to turn off text notification

Joined Jun 3, 2012
Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by debs 168

its gonna be a looooooooooong night
Ugh, I know...

Long ain't even the word...No sleep at least until Sunday, no productivity at work, and an appointment with my eye doctor from staring at a screen for HOURS

Joined Apr 28, 2009
I'm able to receive twitter notifications on my phone but if I respond to that text it isn't a DM. How do you DM without logging in online or having twitter on your phone?

Joined Jun 9, 2011
trethousandgt wrote:

You're pretty funny. 

First and foremost STOP PLAYING THE MINI MOD ROLE, ITS LAME.

Second: I have a "hunch" I'll find out.  

Third: This was posted to show everyone that hasn't seen it exactly what went down I wasn't begging anyone for an answer 

Last: Don't EVER think you will tell me what I can or cannot post on this message board EVER.  

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I don't think these will release today or tomorrow. My guess is either Saturday or Monday.
I say friday night or all day saturday since that is the official launch date.
I don't think will go against their own release date and release tomorrow. Or will they?

Joined May 8, 2011
Originally Posted by tylerhundley

They won't sell these before the official launch date. No way.
I hope so. I work tomorrow 12:45-6:45 and am off all day saturday so hopefully they stay true to rd. Just want either pair in my sz9 

Joined Jun 5, 2004
doubt they'd release this week on ndc, probably sometime next week...

They dropped the tan 1s on ndc on a wed night out of the blue lol

Edit*** actually they dropped all 3 of the first yeezys at a random time 3-6 days after release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now