Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Apr 28, 2009
Why would Nike to this to us? Give us an open window this large knowing people will neglect their priorities until that link goes live? Put them out TONIGHT NIKE!!! I have to study for finals, in my final quarter.

Joined May 10, 2009
Def gave up hope on a ndc release but the gods have answered my prayers and now I still have a shot to get me a pair!!

Joined Dec 4, 2005
IF THESE RELEASED BEFORE FRIDAY NIGHT I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO DEATH. I'M GONNA SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT AND JUST PREPARE FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT/ALL DAY SATURDAY TWITTER CAMP.

Joined Apr 10, 2012
Originally Posted by dharv

Why would Nike to this to us? Give us an open window this large knowing people will neglect their priorities until that link goes live? Put them out TONIGHT NIKE!!! I have to study for finals, in my final quarter.
Sh*t done gave me diarrhea, so much anxiety.

Not really. But lot o' pressure on this release.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Imma try and get a raffle ticket tomorrow and that's all I'm doin.Pretty much just taking the L. with my luck I would've missed the time they go up on NDC. @#* is stressing me out I can't take it anymore.Gonna get my money up a little more then gonna go to sneaker con or dxc and try to lowball someone with cash and trades . Goodluck to everyone and stay safe

Joined May 26, 2012

I'm able to receive twitter notifications on my phone but if I respond to that text it isn't a DM. How do you DM without logging in online or having twitter on your phone?
I think you just respond back "D Twitter Handle and the message" i.e. D NikeLA John Doe Sz 11 (the important thing is to not include the @)
Kicksonfire has a good write up on the process...check them out http://www.kicksonfire.co...ir-yeezy-2-twitter-rsvp/

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

doubt they'd release this week on ndc, probably sometime next week...

They dropped the tan 1s on ndc on a wed night out of the blue lol

Edit*** actually they dropped all 3 of the first yeezys at a random time 3-6 days after release

Joined May 8, 2011
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF THESE RELEASED BEFORE FRIDAY NIGHT I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO DEATH. I'M GONNA SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT AND JUST PREPARE FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT/ALL DAY SATURDAY TWITTER CAMP.

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Am I the only one that prefers the solars over the platinums? just don't see it with the platinums.

joeyd16

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2004
I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

Joined Apr 23, 2006

You should reconsider your priorities... School > Sneakers

Joined Feb 18, 2012
Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

lolz? what are you? 9?
i hope you are a chick with that LOLZ. lol
if im a female for using "lolz" what does it make you for getting wet over pink shoes? 
i already told you, its "Solar Red" not pink. I know it looks like pink but its really not.

Joined Feb 12, 2012
Stop complaining about Nike not giving a time/date on when they're going to drop online. First it's people complaining about rumors of NDC not having these, now it's when? Appreciate the little chance Nike is giving. I'm sure you'd rather have them on NDC than not at all.
 at dude thinking the game fell off bc of pink shoes. If you think the shoe game fell off bc of feminine looking colors, it fell off A LONG TIME AGO.

Joined Jun 4, 2012
Originally Posted by mfghilario

Stop complaining about Nike not giving a time/date on when they're going to drop online. First it's people complaining about rumors of NDC not having these, now it's when? Appreciate the little chance Nike is giving. I'm sure you'd rather have them on NDC than not at all.
 at dude thinking the game fell off bc of pink shoes. If you think the shoe game fell off bc of feminine looking colors, it fell off A LONG TIME AGO.
i bet he owns a pair of galaxy lebrons and aunt pearl kds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now