Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Aug 2, 2008
Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

Right, we can complain and post pictures all we want, but nothing will change that way.
If you guys really want to change something, call corporate and report them.

Joined Aug 15, 2009
Originally Posted by Yepr

Originally Posted by dharv

Why would Nike to this to us? Give us an open window this large knowing people will neglect their priorities until that link goes live? Put them out TONIGHT NIKE!!! I have to study for finals, in my final quarter.
You should reconsider your priorities... School > Sneakers
This. If you studied for your finals and did well, you could then graduate, get a good job, and then pay whatever to get the Yeezy 2s

Joined May 5, 2009
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lol at everyone claiming to have complained to Nike Corporate like theyre gonna actually do something..
They have to. There is hard evidence that Nike HAS to respond to. They make a whole set of rules and don't follow it themselves. I'm ready to take Nike to court. Not for shoes, but for respect. Action MUST BE TAKEN MOFCKASSS

Joined Feb 6, 2011
Originally Posted by DublBagn

hell yeah....CroationStyle just posted his pairs....BIG PRICES!!!!! that dude cracks me up..
those 9 that he has will be gone ..... prbly before midnight

a quick 20K & change

dj proto j

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2009
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

for my bmore peeps, i am sad to say but it looks like we really aren't getting. i really can't believe it. i'm really hurt. just got back from mondawmin and talked to my ppls at dtlr. we were gonna be the only spot in the dmv to have these, but the mall didn't wanna go thru what happened with the galaxies again. apparently, the mall had to pay bmore police dept. something like $15k to handle the galaxies.

i'm so pissed because i woulda def. had my pairs. oh well. i got one shot left so we will see soon.

Weren't you the one who said a few weeks ago that you were passing on these cuz they're illuminati/satan shoes?

yeah, that was me who said i was passing bc i don't like the blatant symbolism. i was still gonna try my hand a grabbing a few pairs like the rest of the world. especially considering i def. woulda been able to cop. i have not missed out on a release so far this year and i was 3/3 on the 1st yeezys so i felt like it was only right to continue the onslaught in my dominance of shoe copping.
y do u ask? or better yet, y do u care??
i was just curious cuz i remember thinking to myself how silly that sounded to me...
but for you to go all out and say something like that, but then still turn around and cop either means you don't actually buy into the BS you were saying, or the hype just got you like most people, and over-ruled your beliefs...

no offense meant tho, do whatever makes you happy.

Joined Apr 10, 2012
A note on the Instagram contest, it's most likely fake.

1. He asked you to follow his Twitter and Instagram, but you provide no way to prove the link between the two accounts.

2. You don't submit your size. If he only has a FSR, then he obviously is gonna need sizes.

Joined Nov 11, 2007
Little birdie just told me only 100 per size being released to the General Public. ( of course more are released for F&F and what not)

Joined Dec 22, 2003
Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

big ups to 160JordansDEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

^my dude hooked up the Platinums!!! for RETAIL!!!!
dope as hell...congrates...nice to see nt dudes getting helped out.

dj proto j

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2009
Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

really...pink shoes? sneaker game def. fell off...lolz...
cats like you always crack me up...

cats still thinking any hint of pink is strictly for girls...

so were you calling cam'ron a sissy when he did urrythang pink back in the day?

btw, it's solar red, not pink... basically infrared, ya know, like those 6's i'm sure you got in your collection of almost every jordan.

dj proto j

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2009
Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

GET 'EM!!!

no but, i do think they're gonna actually catch some real *@% this time over this one. too many people are legit heated and putting them on blast..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now