Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Mar 30, 2009
i have a bad feeling we're all gonna be wasting a day waiting for these friday night through saturday night, fall asleep and then wake up to 50 pages of posts about "yeezys r up!!!!!!!!!!!" "got confirmation" "got email confirmation!" "sold out" "fck i was sleeping" "f nike" lol

Joined Mar 20, 2012
Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

guys I have to visit my parents early in the morning tom. Should I stay up all night. I really really want these but I got a long drive in the morning. What do guys think? what should i do. 
go to sleep but be up by 7am..i don't think they'd be cruel enough to go live before then

Joined Nov 11, 2007
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

big ups to 160JordansDEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

^my dude hooked up the Platinums!!! 
you realize those have the same "pink" on 'em too...

at you for having pink shoes...
Game........ Set.........Match 

Joined Dec 4, 2005
Originally Posted by higuy

i have a bad feeling we're all gonna be wasting a day waiting for these friday night through saturday night, fall asleep and then wake up to 50 pages of posts about "yeezys r up!!!!!!!!!!!" "got confirmation" "got email confirmation!" "sold out" "fck i was sleeping" "f nike" lol
NAH NOT ME.

ONCE I GET OFF FROM WORK TOMORROW, I WON'T BE SEEING SLEEP TILL YEEZY'S HAVE HIT NDC. THAT'S MY WORD.

Joined Apr 10, 2012
Originally Posted by higuy

Nonstop 5 hour energies. Leggo.

Joined Jun 7, 2012
I thought nike said no more midnight releases, so will they be released between 8 and 8 est?

Joined Dec 23, 2003
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

big ups to 160JordansDEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

^my dude hooked up the Platinums!!! 
you realize those have the same "pink" on 'em too...

at you for having pink shoes...
hes kidding 

you really think i would let this shoe go for retail

i know my boy flatfoot for 8 years 

he dont really mess with shoes anymore 

but yeah he would paid what i would have paid if he wanted them

Joined Feb 5, 2008
Originally Posted by InfraRen

I hope you get a pair, since you have Scyther as your avy.
 I appreciate that man, only store in my state to get them gave em all to people out of state, hopefully u get your pair to

dj proto j

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2009
guys, if NikeVandal hits you up for $100 for the exact time of the NDC drop, just do what a few of us did and pull together several people to split up the money...

if his info is legit then sure, he deserves some dough for it, for helping us... i just don't think he should get $100 from each one of us individually...

too many people are just going OD on these and trying to cash in any way they can...

if his info isn't legit tho, dude better disappear...

Joined Apr 10, 2012
Originally Posted by thatsG

I thought nike said no more midnight releases, so will they be released between 8 and 8 est?
I think that only referred to store releases, not online.

Joined Nov 11, 2007
WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'RE RELEASING ONLINE!!!!!!! (well some of us do but that's beside the point) STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!

Joined Feb 2, 2012
starting this time tomorrow, there will be no sleep. Monsters, Red Bull, coffee, & cocaine will be in full effect soon.

Joined May 10, 2009
I really don't want to stay up all night tomorrow for these since I have to work Saturday morning but It looks like I don't have a choice. I will be heated if I stay up ALL night and they don't drop

Joined May 5, 2012
Originally Posted by b20 eg8

WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'RE RELEASING ONLINE!!!!!!! (well some of us do but that's beside the point) STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!
soooooo........ when are they releasing?

Joined Feb 2, 2012
today was such a bad day. was gonna rsvp for the militaries and 5 minutes they tweet, the power goes out. I have never been so heated. Gonna focus on these now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now