Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry everyone Yeezy 2's are going to be manufactured up to 200,000, there won't be resell on these because everyone will comfortably have a pair both the platinum and black pairs!"
-Micer 6/7/12

DON'T FORGET THAT.....SMH

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Once the Yeezys hit NDC, its gonna sell out in 5 minutes.....

nah yo, try 5 seconds...

have you guys not seen how incredibly hard releases like MV's and AJKO's have been lately?

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I think I may be the only one that likes the platinums better than the solar reds..Its not that I don't like them I just feel like the detail of the shoe is more visible on the plats making them more appealing imo.

You're not the only one.. I love the look of the Platinums 
pimp.gif

man i gotta go to bed but im afraid they will drop regardless my direct deposit wont hit till 10
ohwell.gif
CRAP IM SCREWED

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Once the Yeezys hit NDC, its gonna sell out in 5 minutes.....

nah yo, try 5 seconds...

have you guys not seen how incredibly hard releases like MV's and AJKO's have been lately?
They'll go fast on NDC, but I think 5 seconds isn't realistic. The other releases you cite had a set time and a lot of info out there and distributed to everyone. This is different. It comes down to who is available when the tweet drops, and who is set up to act on that tweet as fast as possible. That weeds a lot of the normal crowd out on this release.
Also, no one knows the numbers here. For all the info NikeVandal is trying to sell in this thread, you'd think he would have and could drop for free some info about how many pairs are being produced and will be sold on NDC. 
There were so many rumors that the release was delayed to increase production that you have to wonder what the deal is. Clearly this NDC release was planned. Earlier in the week someone posted a conversation with a Nike rep that appears to be true at this point. The info delivered from that conversation stated that any online release info would be shared about 2 days prior to the release. Clearly they planned most of the inventory to go online, otherwise you'd see more HOH locations with pairs.

I'm still skeptical that the actual production numbers with only 2 colorways fall short of the Y1 numbers. If there's 3,000 - 5,000 pairs of each colorway, 6-10K total, we're talking about significantly less than total Y1 numbers. 

Yu- to tha- ku anyways, I'll be glad when all of this is over.. I told the wife that if I get these, I'm not copping anything else except the bred iv's this year lol

The only people who will not be wearing the Yeezy's are the Resellers. Which is the high majority of current owners. If DS, the more $ one can obtain.

I have a career, so I could care less about making "profit".
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I'm glad you guys are getting people to get this info, but as for you nikevandal, I don't think you're supposed to be profiting off of inside information...but do what you want.

DUDE ITS NOT THE STOCK MARKET

LET THE MAN MAKE HIS MONEY 

its company policy bro. but whatever. no need for huge font and all caps 
laugh.gif
how do we know he works for nike   

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

definitely see alot of people getting banned once a mod goes thru this thread.

Too bad the mods themselves are probably along for the Yeezy ride too. Got their attention taken.
tongue.gif

Side note, anyone who got the Vandal info think it's credible?

nikevandal is right tho. nike doesn't give a @#$$ about us. so why should we care what he does with the info? especially if it benefits us.

Store in Dallas got'em for $2500. Didn't think to ask what color.
Only store in the area with them from what im gathering.
Gotta make some more calls tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

PROPS TO NIKEVANDAL NOT FOR HOOKING UP THE INFO BUT MAKING MONEY OFF IT

SALUTE TO YOU SIR

thinking the same thing like how you saying you helping cats but charging them 100
laugh.gif
you would have to be a fool to pay him

with that said i wouldnt doubt it if he made a few G's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by higuy

lol is NikeVandal refunding if he's wrong? Or does he get to walk away with $$$

Yeah, right, refunding if he's wrong. LOL people are such sheep on here. The entire idea of buying information on when a tweet is going to drop, just to still have to refresh twitter like the rest of us who will be getting a notification at that time anyways shows how screwed up this forum is, and how STUPID a lot of users are. Did you guys make it out of high school? the 8th grade? Just incredible really.

Nike gone cause deaths now without cats even leaving their rooms....Mfckas gonna be glued to that laptop for hours on end with no food no water, and no piss breaks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

nikevandal is right tho. nike doesn't give a @#$$ about us. so why should we care what he does with the info? especially if it benefits us.
I see where you're coming from. True. For the people who want to wear them, no problem. 

Originally Posted by debs 168

Nike doesn't care. Why should they? Anyone who thinks the largest sneaker manufacturer in the world cares about "us" is beyond naive. But you're equally naive if you think shelling out $100 to some chump is a good idea or "benefits us." It's ridiculous the amount of stupidity floating around here right now.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by 18th letter

nope.
Why you playin' n***as like that.
tongue.gif

How IRONIC.

Souljaman22 is a Memphis head that missed out on the Vault's RSVP...  The guy who replied with an inaccurate answer is an out-of-towner who was granted the RSVP... Hmm...
yeah its messed up but i aint tripping.  forget dude, stay safe getting your yeezys
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom