Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am deployed. My only shot is NDC. If anyone could email me the info on NDC to melid@cvn65.navy.mil I would appreciate it. Its a Looooong shot for me anyway being out here, the internet will probably drop anyway, but this is about my only chance. Any help is appreciated!!!!

Originally Posted by cmymb

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, y'all trippin'...

the cheapskates def came out... 5 and 10 dollars... really?

buncha banneds 'bout to come down like y'all was at an outlet last year...

y'all need to chilllllll...
laugh.gif
DJ proto J........ thought you were in a packed club dj ing right now?  Bruh...... this whole thread you have been clowning people and i googled you and you look like a herb.  NO CHANCE you are djing any packed club.  Stick to your roll in Malibu's Most Wanted.  That is you to a T.

i'm replying when i can... but sure, yeah man... i'm playing for 2 people actually... i was actually just lying...

but yeah, you're prolly one of these $5.00 cats... so we're 'bout on the same level, right?

go hard, my dude... go hard!

Let me make this perfectly clear:
ANYONE who attempts to BUY OR SELL "INFO" will be immediately and permanently BANNED from NikeTALK.

It's against the rules, first of all, as it is quite obviously a form of buying/selling taking place outside the designated buy/sell area.  Second, it goes against everything this community was created for.  

Don't be stupid.  You have NO idea how many people are being sold the same "tip."  As such, you have no idea what kind of "advantage" it will or will not actually give you.  This is all utterly ridiculous and I'm ashamed that we're even indirectly associated with it.

NikeVandal has already been banned for this nonsense.  Don't be next. 

Yall do what ya want with your money but imo paying someone for info on when these drop is plain stupid and desperate smdh

i was blends today, all i can say was that it was craaaaazy. line was about 40 deep when i got there, probably doubled or tripled when i left.
zi8Yu.jpg

Originally Posted by Method Man

Let me make this perfectly clear:
ANYONE who attempts to BUY OR SELL "INFO" will be immediately and permanently BANNED from NikeTALK.

It's against the rules, first of all, as it is quite obviously a form of buying/selling taking place outside the designated buy/sell area.  Second, it goes against everything this community was created for.  

Don't be stupid.  You have NO idea how many people are being sold the same "tip."  As such, you have no idea what kind of "advantage" it will or will not actually give you.  This is all utterly ridiculous and I'm ashamed that we're even indirectly associated with it.

NikeVandal has already been banned for this nonsense.  Don't be next. 

My bad. wasnt thinking.

Originally Posted by allensoko

i was blends today, all i can say was that it was craaaaazy. line was about 40 deep when i got there, probably doubled or tripled when i left.

I hope no one gets robbed there

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I think I may be the only one that likes the platinums better than the solar reds..Its not that I don't like them I just feel like the detail of the shoe is more visible on the plats making them more appealing imo.
Ha, same here bud;

shoe has more visible detail than the blink's.

SMH...eff it....this is crazy. And to think I had a spot and I actually passed on the first ones because I didn't like them, resale value or not...I like this pair and not a shot.

Originally Posted by CH69NO

I wonder how many people would still want these if everyone could have a pair

If they were a random NSW release with no kanye affiliation I bet they'd sit

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??

I doubt it....it really depends on where you wear them. My wife told me she would be scared for my life if I wore them out
^^It could get ugly.  There will be many angry people next week.

I feel like nikevandel is trying to pull a jaime foxx from horrible bosses. Pay this money and give you basic info in return
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom