Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by youngcurse

who else just copped on nbastore.com 
pimp.gif

This is some troll %%!, right?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??
laugh.gif

Unless you're 16 or live in hood central, just have to be smart about where you wear them.

I'll be wearing my pair next week at The Weeknd show with da wifey. The goons won't do @*%*.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shindo03

^dude stop asking dude got banned

it was my first time asking. you telling me he got banned is the first. didnt even want to read the last couple pages because skimming it all i see is "YUKU" and b/s.

I had to register for twitter in order to use the Nike RVSP system. So, like the nike website says, they could direct message me back even if they're not following me, since they're verified, right?

Well theres always the socks if i don't get a pair ....... can't imagine how much the socks would be going for
30t6p3b.gif

^its called Twitter

..yea i know but how can you get the tweet as a txt or sms, theres a way to get it sent directly to your phone 

Lol @ is it safe to wear them in public.

80% that will see you WON'T know what they are to begin w/.

There's more to ppls lives than just sneakers.

*SN* Blinks> Zens=Blk/Slr>Tans>Grey

I will turn on the text alerts soon as I get off Friday

Funny how people camped at hoh 34th st for more then 7+ days and sent them home..... I would of been tight this release is annoying I'm really just looking to sell them to an idiot... gn.

Originally Posted by shump

^its called Twitter

..yea i know but how can you get the tweet as a txt or sms, theres a way to get it sent directly to your phone 
It's not to hard to google it bro... but I guess you're too lazy to.

-Go to settings

-Click "mobile" on the left

I hope you can take it from there.

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by shump

^its called Twitter

It's not to hard to google it bro... but I guess you're too lazy to.

-Go to settings

-Click "mobile" on the left

I hope you can take it from there.
Thanks, its not that, ive jus been googling the wrong thing

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Can we banned all these people who yuku for the heck of it? It's taking up too much space.
Or...they can get yuku to fix this problem where pages are disappearing then reappearing so people don't have to "yuku" at all. It's plagued the Lebron 9 thread ever since they dropped in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom