Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

2nbezye.jpg

In person these are ugly as @%#^ Zen 1s>These

Good thing I sold em already. Gonna cop me some used Net Yeezy 1s
pimp.gif

You're crazy! The Platinums are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
in person. Then again, it's all personal taste. Platinum > Zen.

All my friends told me the platinums are UGGGGLY in person only people that like them are the owners lol.

in person the plats are ugly IMO

Originally Posted by g2000

Originally Posted by VicRain24

WOW. You came allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way up! Sheeessh 

Nice trade in terms of fairness. The South Beach 8 is probably the only pair out of the bunch that you can probably sell in less than a month for $950. The rest of the joints everyone in their moma has them. The DMP 11 was totally raped when the Concord came out, so those are no longer keeping it's stock high. You can find DS DMP packs now for $650-800 in just about every sneaker get together. The Space Jam is just a joke, everyone has that damn kick. Everytime I head to some meetup, I at least see 15 guys rocking that thing... 11's have no more soul. People have played it out. The south Beach elite 9 is ugly imo, and everyone has it, or at least in Texas they do. $400 tops. If you tried selling all these on your own, you are right around $2450! That's if you sold them away from Ebay & Paypal... less if you sold them on ebay of course. So all in all, who ever traded you, just saved himself time by just trading. It would taken him about 2 weeks or so to sell two of those kicks and a month to sell the other ones. Time = money. Is much easier to sell the Yeezy 2,  then to sell all those other pairs you got. That's how that guy saw it. Too many folks are cheap and so therefor it's hard to sell multiple kicks.

Who ever got the Black Y2 did his math. Sold small stocks for one big stock which is know to hold value even after it has been worn many times. But good for you!

i'm not trying to resell these..in my eyes i took $266 and bought $2500 worth of kicks i really wanted

i'm not a big fan of the y1 because it's too bulky a shoe for me...hard to rock a bulky shoe only being 5'9", and what's the point if you
aren't going to wear them. so even though i think the y1 is a nice shoe, i only want to own the y2s.

First Yeezy1 I saw in person was the ones worn by Kanye .RIF.LA has the pair in their store, and they're available for viewing on eBay.

Originally Posted by Mumbles

i'm not a big fan of the y1 because it's too bulky a shoe for me...hard to rock a bulky shoe only being 5'9", and what's the point if you
aren't going to wear them. so even though i think the y1 is a nice shoe, i only want to own the y2s.
What does you're height have to do with anything?  You're not that short homie, 5'9" is average, don't let that deter you from stuff, you do realize Kanye himself is like 5'7"-5'8" right?
So i guess you have to be 6'5" to rock Yeezy 1s now? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

SOme of the most self deprecating and pathetic things have been said on this Yeezy 2 forum...I swear some of y'all cats need therapy....

IMO

Blk/Pink 2>Blk/Pink 1>Nets>Zens>Plat 2s

Only reason the black 2s are ahead of the 1s is bc of the wack toebox on the 1s

Got my NDC pair in finally! 
352ir6e.jpg

14wepo8.jpg

Went from 
smile.gif
 to 
eek.gif
 when I saw them glow in the dark! So many small details about this shoe that make it so dope: pyramids by strap, croc/ gator skin, the reptile spine is 
pimp.gif
, and haven't seen the 3M glow yet 
nerd.gif
sick.gif
.  The lace tips seem pretty durable and are heavy, a sign of the premium quality of the shoe. Extremely comfortable puts it at 10/10. I'm torn about trading my tiff dunks + 300 for the black solar pair in my size but I really got to have these in black too. Tiffanys are slightly hotter imo.  Don't taze me brethren 
laugh.gif

KANYE WEST
BURGLARY
At Kanye's L.A. Home

EXCLUSIVE
0613-kanye-home-article-1.jpg

Kanye West
 is now a crime victim, because his L.A. home was hit by burglars ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Someone in Kanye's camp who was at Kanye's home called the LAPD this morning to report the break-in. We do not know what, if anything, was taken but people at the scene tell us ... there was evidence the thieves dropped some of Kanye's possessions on the way out.

Kanye was not in L.A. He's currently in Birmingham, England, in the middle of his concert tour.

The LAPD is investigating.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by g2000

Originally Posted by VicRain24

WOW. You came allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way up! Sheeessh 

Nice trade in terms of fairness. The South Beach 8 is probably the only pair out of the bunch that you can probably sell in less than a month for $950. The rest of the joints everyone in their moma has them. The DMP 11 was totally raped when the Concord came out, so those are no longer keeping it's stock high. You can find DS DMP packs now for $650-800 in just about every sneaker get together. The Space Jam is just a joke, everyone has that damn kick. Everytime I head to some meetup, I at least see 15 guys rocking that thing... 11's have no more soul. People have played it out. The south Beach elite 9 is ugly imo, and everyone has it, or at least in Texas they do. $400 tops. If you tried selling all these on your own, you are right around $2450! That's if you sold them away from Ebay & Paypal... less if you sold them on ebay of course. So all in all, who ever traded you, just saved himself time by just trading. It would taken him about 2 weeks or so to sell two of those kicks and a month to sell the other ones. Time = money. Is much easier to sell the Yeezy 2,  then to sell all those other pairs you got. That's how that guy saw it. Too many folks are cheap and so therefor it's hard to sell multiple kicks.

Who ever got the Black Y2 did his math. Sold small stocks for one big stock which is know to hold value even after it has been worn many times. But good for you!

AND THE TRADE OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TOO.......THTS THE FLYIST $!*# IVE EVER SEEN

roll.gif
you're right it isn't all about the height, but i don't feel i can rock a bulky shoe as well...  maybe it's my calves...@%$@ i dunno, but it's something i don't like about bulky shoes on my feet.
Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by Mumbles

What does you're height have to do with anything?  You're not that short homie, 5'9" is average, don't let that deter you from stuff, you do realize Kanye himself is like 5'7"-5'8" right?
So i guess you have to be 6'5" to rock Yeezy 1s now? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

SOme of the most self deprecating and pathetic things have been said on this Yeezy 2 forum...I swear some of y'all cats need therapy....

For those who chose ground shipping you can get your tracking info from the Nike Customer Service. They told me there is a little delay on the site.

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

KANYE WEST
BURGLARY
At Kanye's L.A. Home

EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West
 is now a crime victim, because his L.A. home was hit by burglars ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Someone in Kanye's camp who was at Kanye's home called the LAPD this morning to report the break-in. We do not know what, if anything, was taken but people at the scene tell us ... there was evidence the thieves dropped some of Kanye's possessions on the way out.

Kanye was not in L.A. He's currently in Birmingham, England, in the middle of his concert tour.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They were looking for some JEEZZYSSS MENG
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

KANYE WEST
BURGLARY
At Kanye's L.A. Home

EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West

laugh.gif

boys said eff the bs i know where ye stay & KNOW he got yeezys there
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom