Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mazz305

Please Nike Please I beg of you, give us a few pairs online!!! Even if I strike out (which I most likely will) It's my only shot.

They shud sell the majority online so it's a safe release. Randomly send out the link in a tweet when they are online for sale. I don't even want to deal with stores unless it's the RSVP system. People act stupid these days at releases.

Originally Posted by chuban7

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

this might be a stupid question, but will carriers like finishline get the yeezy 2 in store? or did the originals release in stores like finishline? footlocker?

Doubt it. &From what I remember those retail stores didn't carry the Y1s. With an exception of some shoe stores, I believe only Niketowns & boutiques received them.
This is a tier 0 release, only certain shoes stores can get that title according to Nike requirements,  FTL and Finishline stores don't have that title from Nike, so they did not have the Y1's or will not have the Yeezy 2's, only high-end boutiques (once release day is set, call and ask if your's will carry them) and HOH/Niketowns will have them. 

I realize that your new here...BUT you DO realize that HOH IS FTL Corp right???

Also, Jimmy Jazz and Dr Jays are farrrrrrrr from high end boutiques....

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Literally every page somebody asks if these are gonna drop online as if somebody on this page knows something that the last page didnt. NOBODY knows where these are gonna drop at but here is the list of stores that carried the Air Yeezy 1 along with nikestore.com. Might remove it soon due to lurkers.

Spoiler [+]
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike’s (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave’s Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX)
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA)
Self Conscious (auction – Chicago, IL)
Sheikh’s (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction – Chicago, IL)
TRUE (San Francisco, CA)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter’s (Atlanta, GA)

Your list is not even close to listing all of the "shops" that carried the AY1's... Just a heads up...

You are also not even close to holding any type of valuable list or secret info. "Lurkers" know how to search too... all it takes is digging up the AY1 threads... They'll probably be able to come up with a more useful list than the one you "might remove..." 
This thread is so DEAD....
So much misinformation going on I thought I was reading FOXNEWS... The funny thing is dudes in here making statements and inputting their opinion as if they are COLD FACTS when in fact they are not even CLOSE....
sick.gif
roll.gif

THE AY1 was NOT a Tier 0 release.... Not even close...

An unannounced (stores sell as they get em) release with high production numbers is the only way to avoid chaos, plus everyone that really wants em will get em and the hypebeasts will just have to deal with resellers. We'll see what nike does tho...

how will "everyone that really wants them will get them" tho?

will be tons of people just SOL... and tons of people who didn't even care much but were at the right place at the right time...

i highly doubt these are gonna have "high production numbers", and even if they did, they would still instantly sell out, and it'd be random who got them, there's no way to make sure everyone who wants them will get them...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Please Nike Please I beg of you, give us a few pairs online!!! Even if I strike out (which I most likely will) It's my only shot.

They shud sell the majority online so it's a safe release. Randomly send out the link in a tweet when they are online for sale. I don't even want to deal with stores unless it's the RSVP system. People act stupid these days at releases.
I agree. This would truly be THE safest way to handle the release but it most likely won't happen b/c it would kinda be like a slap in the face of the stores who stand to make a nice profit off of these.

i dont know if anyone else mentioned it. this thread is so full of garbage that i dont read it all, but espionage is the 2nd shop in australia to announce they'll be raffling off both colorways on june 9th. they said only 8 pairs of each color.

online would be the only way i get these smh. cant camp out like some of these kids

Treat this how they do Doernbecher releases, Nike Stores only.
People don't know how to act.

This thread is a joke, anyone that copped the first time knows the stores that had the first three, I'm gonna stick with that formula.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i posted in the wrong thread, but word is yeezys will ship over night to stores to prevent selling before release.

Good idea...but I would have them to be processed by the Managers only, or send a notice that employees will risk termination if any info is released before sale date...

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i posted in the wrong thread, but word is yeezys will ship over night to stores to prevent selling before release.

Good idea...but I would have them to be processed by the Managers only, or send a notice that employees will risk termination if any info is released before sale date...
The NT I used to work at would process them when the shipment came in and then would put them in a Managers office or the LP's office that way they weren't in the hands of anybody but management until release date. 

i feel bad for Nike sometimes having to try and come up with ways for ppl not to act like idiots over there products. They are in the business of making shoes but I uess it comes with the territory

If Nike was serious about preventing people from acting this way, they'd just produce every shoe as a general release.

The way it is, they want to look like they're doing their part but they really do want the hype, buzz and coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom