Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yeezy 1s were definitely the shoe that made people think they could charge whatever they wanted for a sneaker, specifically the black/pinks. SB 8 prices were a result of that. But yeah, back to you MrUgolini...

Doesn't matter the store its most likely charge 300 over retail, what we should take away from this is probably a week before the release. Good info, if true, nice to see some1 add something instead of these tangents.

Originally Posted by MrUgolini

A store in new York got an arrival of 30 pairs in. As of yesterday, info from a friend who works there. Btw, all you people using niketalk to talk back and forth with no info on the yeezy 2 suck big time. This thread is for updated info of the yeezy 2, read the thread title. Not for everyone to express the opinions and non sneaker knowledge. Y'all suck.

Please back that up with something to lend credibility to your statement. Tell your buddy to snap a quick cell phone pic ... make sure there is nothing in the background to give location away if that is of concern... it would be nice to know for sure you are speaking the truth...

A store in new York got an arrival of 30 pairs in. As of yesterday, info from a friend who works there.
Btw, all you people using niketalk to talk back and forth with no info on the yeezy 2 suck big time. This thread is for updated info of the yeezy 2, read the thread title. Not for everyone to express the opinions and non sneaker knowledge. Y'all suck.

*waits for visual and photographic confirmation*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

Would it be a player hating move to report a shop manager for taking bribes to hold Yeezy's?

No not at all I wouldn't be made at you. However if the store normally allows pre-orders and charge retail then yes it would.

A store in new York got an arrival of 30 pairs in. As of yesterday, info from a friend who works there. Btw, all you people using niketalk to talk back and forth with no info on the yeezy 2 suck big time. This thread is for updated info of the yeezy 2, read the thread title. Not for everyone to express the opinions and non sneaker knowledge. Y'all suck.

Well in this case there would be 0 posts in this thread...including your false info as well

All i will say at this moment is that its not false and it is a store in ny that has people already camping out for them!!  Have a great Day!!

dudes are hungry in this thread
black_guy_eating_cereal.gif

Spoiler [+]
me too

All i will say at this moment is that its not false and it is a store in ny that has people already camping out for them!!  Have a great Day!!

funny-gifs-shaqs-magic.gif

how much do the old yeezys go for? and can u still get them? i want to kop a pair but im afraid of knock offs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More than likey they're camping for the Lebron SB. Stop it with the hype!

Originally Posted by heatking

how much do the old yeezys go for? and can u still get them? i want to kop a pair but im afraid of knock offs

Check ebay or sole collector for the first yeezys, prices can range from 600-1000+ nowadays. Tans are usually the cheapest.  Tons of fakes on ebay tho, not suggested if you dont know what your doing.

Thanks for adding credible info and helping people out, very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom