Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nightruans

img2012060500084.jpg

Aight Bros about to take off to Undefeated Silverlake, any addition questions text them to 7707153727 with your username and I will shout u out in the video. I will upload the video later tonight.
lol just sent you a text

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by gmoney87

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

fixed****

USA Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Atlanta: Wish
Austin: NiceKicks
Chicago: RSVP, Saint Alfred
Cincinatti: Corporate
Denver: Family Affair
Las Vegas: CRSVR
Los Angeles: NSW at The Montalban, Proper, UNDFTD
Miami: Mr. R Sports, UNKNWN,Shoe Gallery
New York: Dr. Jays, ATMOS, Premium Goods, NSW 21 Mercer Street, WEST
Philadelphia: UBIQ

Canada Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Toronto: Livestock
Vancouver: DIPT, Livestock

Asia Stores: Air Yeezy 2

Europe Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Italy: Slamjam
Paris: Nike Stadium

So still no word on any stores in the DMV? I keep hearing that 2 boutiques that had them last time (Commonwealth & MAJOR) won't be getting them...so are we shut out? That would be crazy considering its A LOT of sneaker enthusiasts here

a few stores in dc and md said they won't know til thursday or friday. but im sure they are the stores that are getting them

I hope it's some decent stores that way we won't have to pay high markups...

Heads up to the to Denver heads

Family affair raffle will prolly be for only like 2 pairs i talked to the co-owner Donovan months ago
he and I both wear the same size
he said if they were to get the yeezy that all the pairs would be allocated for the employees and homies and there stock would be left with only a few odd ball sizes

so good luck to you on the raffle

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I wonder if the person making this video and writing these questions has a life

smh I'm trying to have a little fun, and you wanna try me fam? smh at me trying to provide some entertainment while your stressing over copping the shoes

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by 731balla

You should ask/PM SdotC38109... He's probably dying to give you the scoop... Just sayin'...
You got some salt in that there wound...

No salt. Simply amazed. Call me what you guys want but I will always begin with the people closest to me when it comes to "looking out" they are the ones backing me up daily and deserve it first. After that it's obviously other local enthusiats... Then if there is enough to go around I don't mind sharing with other area enthusiats. I'm happy for the members that won... But feel bad for locals that support and missed out....I'm sodium free...not part of my diet... I'll have mine if it's meant to be...

I know exactly what you're saying... that's why I do what I do...

Australian Heads!!!!

If you're living in Brisbane you'll have your shot at copping the most hyped shoe of the year this Saturday at Laced. Both colourways of the Yeezy 2 will be available. Get in line, because it's strictly first-come-first served, with raffle tickets being handed out at 6:00 sharp. Enough said!

img2012060500084.jpg

Aight Bros about to take off to Undefeated Silverlake, any addition questions text them to 7707153727 with your username and I will shout u out in the video. I will upload the video later tonight.
please post the video on General

Originally Posted by Yepr

Originally Posted by prymone

mad people lined up at state street house of hoops in chicago
lol probs just get kicked out again when they open tomorrow.
I went into work today and they kicked out they people that had lined up last night as well.

And the night before. People are so thirsty without any concrete info. 
Says Thirst McGirst 
tongue.gif

"Bug Alert:
Some users are currently experiencing an issue with direct messages disappearing, without the sender or receiver deleting them from their inbox.
Some users may experience a delay in DM delivery. A notification may arrive to your email inbox, but the DM won't appear for some time after the email delivery.
These are bugs, and our engineers are hard at work to solve these issues. Follow @support for updates!"
^From twitter, great....

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Not sure if this is illegal but if anybody can hook it up with a sz 11 for close to retail for a young man that just wants to rock the black/pink yeezys, please pm

Super duper illegal bra

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

Chicago ppl please give me info if anything comes up. PM cause I dont always follow up here.

With that said Good luck to my chicago heads and everyone trying to cop!

You will think chicago will have the most pairs but nooo...thanks kanye

img2012060500084.jpg

14) When and where do you plan on copping your leather skinny jeans and/or kilt?

img2012060500084.jpg

^^ 
roll.gif
GOT 'EM! 

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

How long does take for paypal to withdraw money (from paypal to your account)?
I have a friend in Georgia who works for a store getting these. But he just found out they would be getting them.

Thing we both found weird. His store is only a QS account yet they are still getting these...........
........just saying

Is it wish? or walters?

Originally Posted by bone tone

img2012060500084.jpg

^^ 
roll.gif
GOT 'EM! 
Sent you one!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bone tone

img2012060500084.jpg

^^ 
roll.gif
GOT 'EM! 
LOL them boys will try to answer all your question cuz they ain't doing nothin out there, maybe sleepin.

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

"Bug Alert:
Some users are currently experiencing an issue with direct messages disappearing, without the sender or receiver deleting them from their inbox.
Some users may experience a delay in DM delivery. A notification may arrive to your email inbox, but the DM won't appear for some time after the email delivery.
These are bugs, and our engineers are hard at work to solve these issues. Follow @support for updates!"
^From twitter, great....
This is exactly I've been telling my ppl at Nike to consider going back to public replies. Not to make my DM inbox sound poppin' but! I know when DM's are active, it gets delayed and takes forever to refresh. Not only that, but with public replies for Twitter RSVP's ... it allows for Nike to be more transparent with the process. Public replies > DM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom