Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JayJ135

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Nicekicks has 250,000 entries in their world wide raffle
eek.gif

they also said earlier they sold over 2,000 worth of raffle tickets in store so they sold only around 200 tickets the first day
eek.gif

I like my chances if I buy a raffle ticket in store.

0.0064% is the chance of winning the online raffle 
roll.gif

Were all %@#%%@.
Well, it's only been up for 2 days, so you only have a max possible amount of 18 entries by now, so it's actually 0.0072%.

BTW i swung by HOH Beverly Hills, 60+ heads growing by the hour... they swear its first come first serve and have this so called list that organizes the line
laugh.gif

Its gonna be a raffle i believe..

Lol JCS11702 had that question about the big black guy LMAO

Sorry I couldn't ask everyones questions, no one else wanted to participate once they found out i was actually trolling them lmao

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 2 ENJOY!!

link doesn't work

and i did some quick math for the nice kicks instore raffle based on their tweet earlier and your chances are pretty damn good.

i guess ill wire my friend some money tomorrow to get me some rafflet tickets.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Nicekicks has 250,000 entries in their world wide raffle
eek.gif

they also said earlier they sold over 2,000 worth of raffle tickets in store so they sold only around 200 tickets the first day
eek.gif

I like my chances if I buy a raffle ticket in store.

0.0064% is the chance of winning the online raffle 
roll.gif

Were all %@#%%@.
Well, it's only been up for 2 days, so you only have a max possible amount of 18 entries by now, so it's actually 0.0072%.
Well if you want to get technical...
16/250000 - 0.0064%
18/250000 - 0.0072%

20/250000 - 0.008%

I'll be sure to update every hr.

Douche. 

16/250000 - 0.0064%
18/250000 - 0.0072%

20/250000 - 0.008%

Douche. 

Lol.. damn, bruv. No need to get hostile. I'm just sayin' it's not as bleak as it seems. Kinda.

16/250000 - 0.0064%
18/250000 - 0.0072%

20/250000 - 0.008%

Douche. 
Lol.. damn, bruv. No need to get hostile. I'm just sayin' it's not as bleak as it seems. Kinda.

ii my bad. 

BTW i swung by HOH Beverly Hills, 60+ heads growing by the hour... they swear its first come first serve and have this so called list that organizes the line
laugh.gif

so raffle is confirmed for HOH? Not twitter rsvp?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

laugh.gif

HOH has not confirmed anything themselves. Best bet is to just bug the !%#+ out of them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

laugh.gif

HOH has not confirmed anything themselves. Best bet is to just bug the !%#+ out of them tomorrow.
HOH told me to call them to confirm on Thursday. The person I talked to doesn't even know if they're getting them, and if they do, he said it'd be a raffle.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I got nothing. I'm just hoping that Nike Dallas gets some. Technically, I don't believe that Nike Dallas is considered an actual "NikeTown". Soooooo...Could be the one hang up. We'll see though. Anyone else with a different plan in Dallas?? We already know bout ol boy headed to Vault. (I ain't mad at ya- #WordToTupac!!)

I hit up a few boutiques and asked a few connects, but even my main guys don't have any info for once, lol. Might need to start talkin' to guys down in Houston.
IT'S A WRAP DOWN HERE.

HOH CONFIRMED THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM.

PREMIUM GOODS HAS CAMPERS ALREADY FOR PROBABLY ONLY 1 PAIR RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC
roll.gif

EXCLUSIVE TASTE SOLD OUT OF THEIR PRE ORDERS AT $1600 A POP.

ACTIVE ATHLETE SUPPOSEDLY WILL HAVE VERY FEW PAIRS BUT WILL SELL TO VIP'S.

4TH LARGEST CITY IN THE COUNTRY AND THERE ARE LESS THAN 24 PAIRS IN THE CITY.
I knew we would not get them. Our retail landscape is reverting back to its original landscape of the early Houston. Which is old generational money. If you are young and have expensize taste Houston sucks for shopping. 

Originally Posted by woody2626

Fresh exclusive is a joke. Walked by his shop today and its the size of my bathroom
laugh.gif

Went by social status and chilled with 3 of my boys in line, 1 is an NTer. Theyre only allowing 4 campers, rest of pairs are being raffled.

Staff kept checking on them. Glad they guranteed their pairs. My search continues

You think those spots got pairs or hoping people come through on consignment?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

HOH told me to call them to confirm on Thursday. The person I talked to doesn't even know if they're getting them, and if they do, he said it'd be a raffle.

Cant believe that line has been growing since friday when I first saw it smh... I knew right then and there it wast a wrap. They should just make everyone go.home til friday night

laugh.gif

House of Hoops does not do Twitter RSVP. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Feels like all the potential places I have shots at are getting the Wolf Grey's only.

Yeah I noticed that too, lol. All the RSVP/raffle places seem to carry the Grey pair, and all the rape resale prices have the blink.

b20_eg8 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
haha everyday closer to the release w/o information i bet all stores all over the country are just getting called nonstop from open to close, +#!+ would be mad annoying to work through that for DAYS

Based on what I read from google translate, Incredible in Taipei will have 105 pairs both colors for raffle but will only give out 500 draws (but I doubt it will hit 500 cause Taipei is the same place that had the Black Cement 3's sitting for almost 2 weeks).
Even if it hits 500, I like my 1/5 chance of getting the Yeezy's considering how some of the releases are being handled stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom