Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these new members coming out of the blue. interesting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alp

for example when tey tweet the tag do u click reply or retweet, or what button do you press?
You DM, them with the hashtag, first and last name and size

ok is it necesary to keep refreshing twiiter and should i wait on my homepage or their prfile page? thanks

I'm going to get 0 work done today based on how this is going haha productivity this week has dropped
off for all those semi-interested in shoes lol

Can someone please message me NikeVandal's info? I wanna wear these i aint no grimey reseller. Appreciate it if someone would come thru and pm me some info!

am i the only one who cant dm 21mercer i bet they did it on purpose since they sold all of their pairs out the back door

Originally Posted by manifresh

am i the only one who cant dm 21mercer i bet they did it on purpose since they sold all of their pairs out the back door

you can't dm them until the RSVP tweet comes out.  I believe they stated that earlier

Originally Posted by manifresh

same here bro. i'm madddddddddddd tight

so do i need to keep refreshing twitter and should i wait on homepage or 21 mercers profile?

^^^ read the 2nd tweet from the top and stop posting and taking up space. do some homework and stop waiting for handouts

wow was my question really that stupid? i didnt use twitter before i dont know whether or not refresing is necessary and where its best to wait on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom