Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone here cop a size 9.5 pair of the Solars off ebay for $1000? If so message me cause I bought the other 2 pairs and wanna know if the seller has been responding to you.

Oh a lighter note.. The RSVP is open for NikeNYC for the takers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

isn't it random choosing not who's the fastest?

Yes, but some ignorant people don't know that.
from the rules:

• Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a "first respond, first serve" basis.
  • Confirmed recipients must pick up their product (in person w/ identification) from the store on the day of launch during the timeframe specified by the store. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store's discretion.

nikenyc just tweeted aj4's i dm'd them just to test it out and see if they reply with a DM

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

isn't it random choosing not who's the fastest?

Yes, but some ignorant people don't know that.
from the rules:

• Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have
    successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a
    "first respond, first serve" basis.
  • Confirmed recipients must pick up
    their product (in person w/ identification) from the store on the day of
    launch during the timeframe specified by the store. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store's discretion.

I wouldn't go by that. So many people have responded within seconds before some winners for the same size with other releases and got the shaft.

"Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a "first respond, first serve" basis."

-from Nike RSVP rules

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Even if you don't rsvp a pair, I'd still go down there on release day because I doubt everyone that rsvp will show up for them.
The pairs that don't get picked up go back for sale via an other rsvp

That's not true. I rsvped a pair of Playoff 12s at NTLA, never picked it up, and they never did another twitter RSVP for my pair.

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

I thought you could pick them up at any time on release day once you RSVP.

they will give you a specified time window you have to pick them up (i.e. 9am-10am)
I doubt Mercer will wait all day for people to pick theirs up, it will be early. They don't want people hanging around all day waiting to see if people miss out on their reserved pairs

Anybody remember when Gilbert Arenas was given away shoes last summer and he had a problem with people hacking the time their tweet appeared to be sent at to try to win? I bet if you ain't doin that here with your DM you're fugged

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Even if you don't rsvp a pair, I'd still go down there on release day because I doubt everyone that rsvp will show up for them.
The pairs that don't get picked up go back for sale via an other rsvp

That's not true. I rsvped a pair of Playoff 12s at NTLA, never picked it up, and they never did another twitter RSVP for my pair.

yea, they use their own discretion on the unclaimed pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom