Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I cant purchase a simple general release like the cements 4's on ndc...then i am not expecting to get a pair of Yeezy's
30t6p3b.gif

Well it looks like it's a wrap here in Honolulu. Only 1 store on the island is getting them and people have been lined up since yesterday. Would have really liked to get a pair, but I might as well just move on.

NDC has never worked for me on any type of limited shoe. I always sit up half of the night refreshing just to get to the final stage of check out when i get an error message or session timed out . STRAIGHT UP BS!!!!!!!!!

Question is, will it be one online drop for both colors or two separate drops?

This is gonna be good. If I can get one pair in either color I'll be satisfied.

Originally Posted by Mr K

I'd like to say e-campin with the NT fam has been quite a pleasure, beats the hell out of camping with a bunch of cornballs who all swear they sneaker gods, smelling like poo.
pimp.gif

This right here.. I always seem to get stuck next to the people that don't know jack about ANYTHING!!!

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by 6Geng6Gar6

Here you go NT

Wyatt: Right now we do not have any confirmation on if they will or will not be sold on Nikestore.com, you will want to follow us on Twitter @Nikestore for updates.

Wyatt: Do keep your eye on the Twitter feed for up to minute updates on that and other launches.

Before they flat out denied getting them at all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

don't stop exploring other options guys... even if you know the exact time they're dropping and others don't, it's still gonna be a huge shot in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom