Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people won the raffle the first time round with Mercer? I am starting to think these idiots only raffled a size run worldwide smh if true.

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by sheeed

Man these @!!+'s not even on the Nike Elite accounts...you gotta pay a premium if you want these...

what? where u see that?
asked a couple of my dudes with accounts in the NFL and they said they weren't going online for them...I was actually asking if they had any inside info on the general NDC drop...but they said nah...some players paid over a G for em already....I thought they would have gotten them for free but guess not

Originally Posted by drillest

EVERYONE THAT RSVP'd ANY TIME BEFORE 12:21 PM FOR THE #PLATINUM YEEZYS SHOULD MEET @ 21 MERCER THIS SAT MORNING. AND START A @#%^*&^ RIOT WITH PICS OF OUR DM's.

who's down??

a riot? not that serious. plus we all know new yorkers not about that riot life.

something is fishy, 21mercer only had 1 following in the RSVP time period, and also 0 at a certain time, anyone else noticed it?

Just noticed I sent mine in at 4:21. I don't think that means anything, but obviously some of you do
laugh.gif
. Now we wait...

some how i still think the fix will be on. what's the purpose of not announcing the time?? ahhh well my blinks are on the way. just need to nail down the plats some how.

Wth. I saw the last page earlier and now I'm back to 373? Getting yuku'd like it's nothing
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom