Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope NDC isnt tonight I get paid tomorrow
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

thank you tre posting up the %+#%%%+ truth
Everyone needs to see this, because there is no rhyme or reason for it.  Some people are trying to make sense of it by saying well 12:21=21 mercer but there was nothing about that mentioned when RSVP was announced so its b.s..  The bottom line is some shady @!#* went down there.

cosign
its straight up a foul move
Why are we all surprised Nike, Footlocker, Champs, etc are all guilty of screwing us over whenever there is any type of hype behind a shoe. The Galaxy release and the way it was handled will be nothing like this release.

lol someone threatened they coming with goons on saturday even if they dont have a rsvp confirmation
if anyone is going take pics and vids of what goes down
laugh.gif

Nike's merchandise planners move at the speed of molasses. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think a whole lot of pairs are going to NDC. This is an afterthought. We're talking about a company that has the manufacturing capacity to make a few hundred thousand shoes if they wanted to.

Nike clearly doesn't give 2 %***# about us or their image. As long as people idolize Jordan or the best athletes keep rocking their %$*+, they will be on top.

This is America. Corporations are first class citizens, human beings come second.

Boycott or just take the L.

house of hoops is rigged from the start worldwide raffle for 4 stores

a lot of stores have the shoes but are telling people they wont be getting em

SMH

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

WOOOOW mercer followed a dozen or so heads before the tweet went out and that glitch happened, and then unfollowed them right after! THE FIX IS IN.

ahhhhh. got damn

Originally Posted by classic101

So everyones agrees NDC will not drop these tonight maybe?
I hope not cuz i work tonight. Montalban screwed me. i spent my day waiting for them, now i work. if they drop them at midnight tonight i'll be pissed cuz i'm in california and it will only be 9 pm here and i'll be working. This doesn't look good anymore. 

complained to corporate nike on behalf of niketalk.com. She put down this thread in her notes.

Originally Posted by Vocifero

Nike's merchandise planners move at the speed of molasses. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think a whole lot of pairs are going to NDC. This is an afterthought. We're talking about a company that has the manufacturing capacity to make a few hundred thousand shoes if they wanted to.

Nike clearly doesn't give 2 %***# about us or their image. As long as people idolize Jordan or the best athletes keep rocking their %$*+, they will be on top.

This is America. Corporations are first class citizens, human beings come second.

Boycott or just take the L.
TRUEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

house of hoops is rigged from the start worldwide raffle for 4 stores

[a lot of stores have the shoes but are telling people they wont be getting em]

SMH
Huh? what are you talking about, why would that make any type of sense-how would they sell them then?

BigDaWg1688 wrote:
Haha funny you remember that time in the LBJ thread! Thanks for the love Thapointguy. Bay area!!
Rofl. Yep that stuff was comedy. I would have thrown my two cents in then bad I hadn't been approved for posting.
laugh.gif

Not trying to get banned or anything so if this is violating the rules please let me know and I will edit ASAP.

Hypothetical Situation - Would it be worth it to trade a swoosh account for the yeezys?

sorry in advance if this is a violation of NT rules

I need the official number for Montalban. The number listed is out of service. Ayyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom