Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you people been to Mercer ST before? Nobody is getting jacked. Walk a block over, and *boom* you're on Broadway, one of the busiest streets in NYC. Take a deep breath and chill.

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by jst628

there is a limit 1 per color on NDC, meaning you could get 1 of each... not sure how i feel about that.

I sure as heck ain't gonna take the time to put BOTH in my cart. 
i was thinking about getting both, but i said $&^# it i'm not gonna risk missing out on 1.
i just need the blacks 
devil.gif

im with you, i tought about copping both and selling one but if i get to even get one pair in my cart ill be happy so im shooting for one only, can people start posting what color they are goin for because i will go for the opposite lol

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

IM going all in for a platinum pair...I already got a Solar Red coming in from a homie from Australia for 500 shipped....

But now I'm second guessing if I should double up on the Solar Reds or get 1 of Each

What would yall do?

lucky you

LIFE ISNT FAIR!!!
Never seen so many grown man babies in my life. 

Guys breaking down NDC twitter feed like its a conspicy theroy. Pure jokes!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

for my bmore peeps, i am sad to say but it looks like we really aren't getting. i really can't believe it. i'm really hurt. just got back from mondawmin and talked to my ppls at dtlr. we were gonna be the only spot in the dmv to have these, but the mall didn't wanna go thru what happened with the galaxies again. apparently, the mall had to pay bmore police dept. something like $15k to handle the galaxies.

i'm so pissed because i woulda def. had my pairs. oh well. i got one shot left so we will see soon.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Weren't you the one who said a few weeks ago that you were passing on these cuz they're illuminati/satan shoes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thatguy

there is a limit 1 per color on NDC, meaning you could get 1 of each... not sure how i feel about that.

I sure as heck ain't gonna take the time to put BOTH in my cart. 
i was thinking about getting both, but i said $&^# it i'm not gonna risk missing out on 1.
i just need the blacks 
devil.gif
Wouldn't be out of the question to get one and then the other if the site asks weird. Two checkouts. Or if both links load fast in separate tabs you might be able to get both in your cart...

Originally Posted by micer

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by micer
This guy has 11 posts..... and I can pretty much sum it up for you guys. Its just simple math. You know that shoe that released in December 23rd.... what are they called? Oh the concords! They were at every brick and mortar store plus online. Everyone and there mom was saying "The prices will fall when they release and the hype will die because realistically you can purchase the older retro 11's or the DMPs." Makes sense. But, nope pairs were still going for around the $400 range....and people were getting trampled and fights were breaking out. Really ever since December Nike was on media alert from the Concords, then the Galaxys. If this guy knew the numbers then he wouldn't say anything, he would actually be contradicting himself. He is saying this shoe is hitting on genres of people and that Jordan's don't.... which okay I get what he's saying in that case let compare. The Banned 1 release was about 100 to 150 per store at Nike Outlets and ONLY Nike Outlets. Multiply that by under 100 Outlets getting them is give or take 10,000 pairs. Concords in the U.S. man every freaking store and Online at almost every store. Your probably looking at over 200,000 pairs easily. And THAT wasn't enough for the masses. WHY in the world would you think a pair of shoes that is appealing to all sorts of demographics and genres are going to have an adequate amount? They ARE not going to manufacture more of these than the Concords, maybe the Yeezy 1's but no where near what your thinking. Let's not confuse Optimism and Reality. Good Luck to everyone!

Don't get it twisted, just because I only have 11 posts doesn't make me any less credible than anyone else. Understand that the Concords apply to that specific genre of people that like that type of shoe. Nike produced a large number of them and they sold out because there was more hype than supply, and they knew this. If Nike wanted everyone to have them, they would've made them a GR. Why wouldn't Nike produce more of a shoe that appeals to everyone? Think about how they market shoes like the FreeRun or the Dunks or whatever, those GR sneaks that appeal to everyone and aren't limited. Mass quantities, everyone can get them. If Nike wants to make money, which they obviously do, they're going to cash in on the Yeezy 2's and make as much as they can. They're entirely different than then Concords because only certain people want those shoes IMO; I think Nike is going to market these "limited" shoes not at GR numbers but definitely at higher numbers because of the fact that they're appealing to all demographics. Also, I think it's going to be 'easier' to cop these than the Concords because the majority of the stock will be online, whereas the Concord stock was spread out over online and brick and mortar stores.
And 

I guess we just look at it from opposite angles; you say they can't produce adequate numbers because of the appeal, I say they can. We'll see come the new few days I suppose.

Jordan is an ICON it is branded. You can show a 5 year old the logo and he'll know its Jordan maybe not the person but they know its called Jordan. You can ask someone that's 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, etc and they know Jordan. If you ask your Grandpa or Dad depending how old you are..... he might think a pair of Yeezys is a type of Cheese dude hahaha. And 200,000 is a GR man Nike just doesn't to lable them that because the little kids wouldn't think there as "sought after." You just aren't making sense either way. Your saying Jordans don't appeal to everyone and so they manufacture 200,000 and Yeezys apeal to all genres and they will manufacture higher numbers than Jordans? Banned were manufactured 15% of Concord numbers and I am guessing Yeezys will manufacture 35% because they will be online, mom and pops, and select stores. My dude the majority of the stock will not be online. The majority will be Nationwide. I'll be right man trust me.... If you have people purchasing after the release for over retail it means it's not adequate hahaha. And I'm sure 99.9% of people know on this thread that there will be purchases........Think about what your saying. No hate but just think about it.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

IM going all in for a platinum pair...I already got a Solar Red coming in from a homie from Australia for 500 shipped....

But now I'm second guessing if I should double up on the Solar Reds or get 1 of Each 

What would yall do?

lucky you

Thanks. 
pimp.gif

After the week I've had. I feel I deserve these +!%$$+@.

Got sucker punched for no reason leaving the club Saturday morning, didnt see it at all, the {()} broke my Nose, and Left cheek bone, whole left side of my face is cracked.

Had to get surgery done today and thankfully it went successful and I dont need a metal plate in my face which doctors originally thought I needed for the rest of my life.

Recovering now. I just hope I can land another pair. Little Brother graduates from H.S Sunday. I'll give it to him as a gift.

Nah **#$ that im keeping em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant believe how many of you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown over a freakin pair of shoes. the world will not end if you dont get a pair. man up and stop crying. if you want them that bad, just skip out on a few Jordan releases and cop. thats at least what i plan on doing

What would yall do?

lucky you

Thanks. 
pimp.gif

Got sucker punched for no reason leaving the club Saturday morning, didnt see it at all, the {()} broke my Nose, and Left cheek bone, whole left side of my face is cracked.

Had to get surgery done today and thankfully it went successful and I dont need a metal plate in my face which doctors originally thought I needed for the rest of my life.

Recovering now. I just hope I can land another pair. Little Brother graduates from H.S Sunday. I'll give it to him as a gift.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn bro thats sounds like one hell of a hit. who hit you, Mike Tyson?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I cant believe how many of you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown over a freakin pair of shoes. the world will not end if you dont get a pair. man up and stop crying. 

this is all that needs to be said

lucky you

Thanks. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Some cat..I was living the club (Lumen) here in the Chi and I had broke up a fight earlier my guy was in....Was walking back to the whip solo and buddy snuffed me just at the right angle with the right force 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Im pressing charges doe....Chick i used to smash gave up all his info to me once she found out what happened...I'm a make buddy pay, any shoe I get will be courtesy of his #!! #*%

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I cant believe how many of you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown over a freakin pair of shoes. the world will not end if you dont get a pair. man up and stop crying. 

this is all that needs to be said
No there is much more to be said. I can understand why people are upset. A lot of us are hardcore Nike fans, and on top of that a lot of us must be Yeezy fans too. Many people I know took work off (thus, sacrificing money from a day of work). fck nike if they dunt give a ##$# about their customers

Thanks. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Some cat..I was living the club (Lumen) here in the Chi and I had broke up a fight earlier my guy was in....Was walking back to the whip solo and buddy snuffed me just at the right angle with the right force 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Im pressing charges doe....Chick i used to smash gave up all his info to me once she found out what happened...I'm a make buddy pay, and shoe I get will be courtesy of his @%$ %@%
I hope that dude does some time for that one

What would yall do?

lucky you

Thanks. 
pimp.gif

After the week I've had. I feel I deserve these %+$#*$@.

Nah %!$# that im keeping em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ha karma helped you out with the yeezys
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom