Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest

I cant believe how many of you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown over a freakin pair of shoes. the world will not end if you dont get a pair. man up and stop crying. if you want them that bad, just skip out on a few Jordan releases and cop. thats at least what i plan on doing

laugh.gif
Its always the most entertaining part too me during these releases

wait so these will be on ndc? if so when?
I've sold most of my shoes but if i can cop a pair of these
embarassed.gif

somebody enlighten me please?

why dont nike change their terms from first respond first served to "well you know what its more like a random fat chance of getting the sneakers in your size so just pay double on ebay" ?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ people thinking the 21Mercer RSVP was going to be fair.

eek.gif
@ NDC releasing these. All conversation led to that being an absolute NO-NO... Great News though!

PO

The guy that asked about Extra Butter, took a 30 minute car ride there at 5. Got there at about 5:30... they said they weren't giving anymore tickets out today. Try back tomorrow at 11. I'm not even going to bother. Another snobby boutique where the salespeople are too cool and hip to even say hello to a customer. I hate how this sneaker culture is now. You gotta be decked out in Supreme Stussy and Nike or else no employee will try to offer any help. Honestly, I'm just guessing but....... I don't think extra butter has any pairs to sell lol. It's just a whole charade, just like the Mercer RSVPs.

I wanna catch some of these Mercer people outside one day. That one fat dude there gets on my nerves.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by sthebest

damn bro thats sounds like one hell of a hit. who hit you, Mike Tyson?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
Some cat..I was living the club (Lumen) here in the Chi and I had broke up a fight earlier my guy was in....Was walking back to the whip solo and buddy snuffed me just at the right angle with the right force 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Im pressing charges doe....Chick i used to smash gave up all his info to me once she found out what happened...I'm a make buddy pay, and shoe I get will be courtesy of his @%$ %@%
I hope that dude does some time for that one

5-0 gon charge him with a Felony..When I gave the detective his name he put it in the system and was like oh yeahhhhh thats him, guess he had some prior incidents with the law before.... Normally I would have just got healthy and caught buddy again with the crew and stomped is world out. But with all the pain and suffering cause my mom, not to mention the permanent damage that was done to my face I said *%$* that I'm a take this N to the bank

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

you guys have way too much time on your hands

ODin on this its just a pair of sneakers lol

a lot of this is just speculation
but you're selling information, yes, INFORMATION on "just a sneaker" for $100 
laugh.gif

Word.... get out of here with that, your pockets are getting padded just so that people can figure out the time... and who knows how many ppl you sold to. Thank God my plan A held me down, all else really did fail 
eyes.gif

Also.. this new nike system, I don't have faith in it. On SaturdAy morning I put a pair of Miami Vice in my cart and they stayed there. I checked out an hour later and the shoes actually shipped. However, when the KD rogues dropped, the shoes disappeared out my cart. Imagine when Yeezys drop... site gon crash cause dudes are gonna be refreshing all damn weekend.

In my opinion, this may not be an impossible online release since they're publicizing they're doing phone orders...

or maybe it will be...

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

The guy that asked about Extra Butter, took a 30 minute car ride there at 5. Got there at about 5:30... they said they weren't giving anymore tickets out today. Try back tomorrow at 11. I'm not even going to bother. Another snobby boutique where the salespeople are too cool and hip to even say hello to a customer. I hate how this sneaker culture is now. You gotta be decked out in Supreme Stussy and Nike or else no employee will try to offer any help. Honestly, I'm just guessing but....... I don't think extra butter has any pairs to sell lol. It's just a whole charade, just like the Mercer RSVPs.

I wanna catch some of these Mercer people outside one day. That one fat dude there gets on my nerves.

yea I was thinking of going over there after school tomorrow but I'm don't want to stand out there because they said they weren't selling tickets from 2-4 today and 2 is when i get out.Did you see a line? And did you see the jar with tickets of some sort.

Originally Posted by AirFly21

I don't know about you guys, but I wondered why Nike's Twitter RSVP made the sneaker community reply via DM (Direct Message) instead of an @ mention. I suggested to my local Niketown that the @ mention would dispel any rumors of cheating when giving out any desired shoe release due to anyone and everyone having the ability to see the order and time of each response for the shoes. As many of you might have seen this issue happened today @ Nike's flagship store 21 Mercer. They issued winning confirmations to users who were not the first to DM. Well I did a little research on why they do not ask the sneaker community to respond via @ mention. It is because Twitter has trending rules. If Nike were to ask us to respond via @ mention due to them adding a hashtag, that hashtag would most likely end up as a trending topic. If Nike's hashtag from the RSVP's were to fall into twitters algorithm of immediate popularity the Nike store who caused it to be a trend would be penalized by twitter. If it were to repeatedly happen it could result in the loss of a verified twitter account and potentially the removal of the Twitter RSVP. In order to shut it down, it would have to be a collective effort from #NT

Why is this a problem for Twitter?

Originally Posted by kevi

yea I was thinking of going over there after school tomorrow but I'm don't want to stand out there because they said they weren't selling tickets from 2-4 today and 2 is when i get out.Did you see a line? And did you see the jar with tickets of some sort.

Don't bother, they said they will probably stop giving out tickets way before 1. And no, I didn't see none of that. No lines, and 8 employees standing around looking like morons. 

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by micer

Originally Posted by shindo03

Jordan is an ICON it is branded. You can show a 5 year old the logo and he'll know its Jordan maybe not the person but they know its called Jordan. You can ask someone that's 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, etc and they know Jordan. If you ask your Grandpa or Dad depending how old you are..... he might think a pair of Yeezys is a type of Cheese dude hahaha. And 200,000 is a GR man Nike just doesn't to lable them that because the little kids wouldn't think there as "sought after." You just aren't making sense either way. Your saying Jordans don't appeal to everyone and so they manufacture 200,000 and Yeezys apeal to all genres and they will manufacture higher numbers than Jordans? Banned were manufactured 15% of Concord numbers and I am guessing Yeezys will manufacture 35% because they will be online, mom and pops, and select stores. My dude the majority of the stock will not be online. The majority will be Nationwide. I'll be right man trust me.... If you have people purchasing after the release for over retail it means it's not adequate hahaha. And I'm sure 99.9% of people know on this thread that there will be purchases........Think about what your saying. No hate but just think about it.

Yeah, I get that Jordan is an established brand. Read my post all the way through, I already said that the Yeezy's will be released at GR/Concord numbers but still labeled "limited" for the hypekiddies. Think about this: The Concord is considered one of the most popular shoes of all time, and that release was huge. 15% less than a GR, the shoe was everywhere. Think about the way Nike marketed that release, they're still reselling for more because there wasn't adequate stock for everyone to get them, and people still want them. You're saying that they wouldn't produce more Yeezys because Jordan is established, but I'm saying the opposite. The fact that Yeezy's are an exclusive line is the exact reason they WOULD produce more.
Also, consider the hype associated with the Yeezy's. Imagine if Nike did exactly the Concord release but with these; there would be riots, people killing each other when they didn't get their pair. It would be the Galaxies X10 in damage, because there are more people trying to cop than the Concords. The Yeezy's already have the title of most hyped shoe of all time, so why wouldn't Nike produce Concord numbers, but in secret? We're estimating what, like 2000-2500 pairs allocated to stores right now? Correct that number if it's wrong, but that's less than 40% of the Banned stock and there were 9000 of those, not to mention that was a fairly low-key drop with no online sale. 

Think about what you're saying. There will no doubt be limited numbers of these, but I speculate near Concord numbers, think about how popular the two shoes are. There were 1200 Galaxies, and there was no online drop. There are already confirmed more pairs of Yeezy's, and a confirmed online, so there has to be at least more than the Banned and the Galaxies, because it wouldn't be worth Nike's time and they'd be passing up so much money with all the hype. No doubt there will be resells for more than retail, but there will many to go around.

Originally Posted by kevi

Don't bother, they said they will probably stop giving out tickets way before 1. And no, I didn't see none of that. No lines, and 8 employees standing around looking like morons. 

wow thanks for the info smh

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

you guys have way too much time on your hands

ODin on this its just a pair of sneakers lol

a lot of this is just speculation
but you're selling information, yes, INFORMATION on "just a sneaker" for $100 
laugh.gif

Word.... get out of here with that, your pockets are getting padded just so that people can figure out the time... and who knows how many ppl you sold to. Thank God my plan A held me down, all else really did fail 
eyes.gif
oh yeah cause imma just give out valuable info for free that will give you a way better chance at these than 100$ worth of raffle tickets

these shoes are selling out at 2600$ 
roll.gif

well guys no one said 21mercer was legit but they sure don't give away all their pairs to their friends and family...

early in the day i DMed them with the platinum information seconds after the tweet went out, literally milliseconds after they allowed DMs. you could not believe how salty i was when i didnt get an answer

then later on in the day i was with my girl and i casually went on twitter and saw that the rsvp for the solars went out and i noticed it posted 5 minutes ago so i didnt really have much hope but i sent a message from my account and then from my girls like 2 minutes later for the same size.

i never got a response, and she did even though she sent it even LATER than my already late dm...

it's my birthday tomorrow so i guess this is my present haha but yeah their twitter antics are really *%++** up

nike vandal im willing to spend that guap but does the info have a return policy if not correct or cant guarantee me a pair? pm me lets chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom