Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micer

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by micer
Good GOD you have a lot of time on your hands. Respect
pimp.gif

It's my birthday and I'm sitting on NT. Damn straight 
laugh.gif

HBD hope you cop a pair

as well as everybody in this forum
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by jst628

but you're selling information, yes, INFORMATION on "just a sneaker" for $100 
laugh.gif

Word.... get out of here with that, your pockets are getting padded just so that people can figure out the time... and who knows how many ppl you sold to. Thank God my plan A held me down, all else really did fail 
eyes.gif
oh yeah cause imma just give out valuable info for free that will give you a way better chance at these than 100$ worth of raffle tickets

these shoes are selling out at 2600$ 
roll.gif

whats your return policy tho??? 
nerd.gif

my only real option fell thru today...

pretty much giving up...

will just shoot for NDC if i can.

otherwise i'll just have to scour ebay and the buy/sell forums for a decent price on a size 12...

it's whatever tho, i got enough heat in my collection, i'll get these when i can get 'em for a decent price... not gonna break the bank for 'em...

:smh:posting stuff like that is crucial... anyways back to studying
Edit has there been any more "winners" from black yeezys winning at :21 mark?

Originally Posted by thatguy

In my opinion, this may not be an impossible online release since they're publicizing they're doing phone orders...

or maybe it will be...
Where'd you hear that?

First And Foremost, Shot Out To The Homie PROBALLER For Helping Shed Light On Some Release Info Out Here In Colorado, Even Tho He Is MILES Away Out In Washington
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It Was Lookiing Kind Of Grim Out Here For These As Most People Are Doing The "Buy Our ++%$, And We'll Give You Raffle Tickets" Type Release If Not Auctions
30t6p3b.gif

My Lady Stays A Little Bit Closer To This Shop Than I Do Right Now So She Offered To Stop By On Her Way Back From Work This Evening. She Stopped Thru As Promised And Found Out That The Store Had Decided To Hand Out Wristbands To Those Waiting In Line Throughout The Day Because Of Crappy Weather Conditions Set To Hit Our Area Tonight. After A Little More Chatting She Was Able To Find Out That (4) Or So Pair Will Be Held For Employees, With The Store Having Supposedly Gotten (10) or (11) Pair Total. A Little More Sweet Talking With Employees And She Was Able To Convince Them To Give Her A Wristband (#11) And To NOT Put It On Her So That I Could Put It On Myself
eek.gif
My Contact For The Info Swears That The Store Has 12-14 Pair To Be Released To The Public, So If That's The Case, I Might Just Have Secured A Pair This Afternoon
pimp.gif

Long Story Short,

I Will Be Eating Hot Box For Dinner Tonight
grin.gif

Now Just Relying On The Sneakergods Up There To Take Care Of The Rest
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by 55steep

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Can you explain why? What material is the front toe piece? Soft premium suede with a nappy brushable surface? What about the mesh like material? Is it hard or soft? Will it crease easily? The snakeskin type material, is that synthetic stuff... MSRP seems so low now, but what the hell are we really paying for here? From all accounts, these appear to be a $170 MSRP or lower given everything I've seen.. Especially the ATC III outsole/midsole base. I mean you got one photo of the pink sockliner and the stitching is visible at the seams.

I think I'm through here. Not a single person caring what the shoe is actually about, quality wise.

The hunt is now so crazy that it doesn't even matter what the shoe consists of.. Had it been just a normal QS for $245, you would have a lot more people wondering just what the heck am I buying here.... Now it's no questions asked. Successful play Nike.

Lurk status activated
I just got a pair yesterday and here's some things I noticed about them:
  • They fit pretty true to size, if you wore a 12 in last years IIIs you'll be a 12 in these.
  • The suede is top notch, brushable suede and the hidden seam on the toe look great with this material
  • The strap is very thin and rubberized. I was expecting it to be thicker.
  • The triangle cutouts on the medial side look great with the thickness of the suede. It gives them some depth you usually don't see on a shoe.
  • The mesh is very thick, the only comparison that comes to mind is the the mesh from the XIIIs. It'll likely crease but only in one particular spot.
  • The footbed is a nice, stitched down pigskin with perforations on the forefoot.
  • The sculpting on the back is killer, totally makes the shoe for me.
  • The snake texture is very soft and will definitely lead to a lot of problems down the line for people (especially on the grey pair, since it'll be more visible).
  • And the single most disappointing thing: the midsole is not colored to the core. You can see the midsole over painting and it may end up cracking (I love'em, but I don't know if I can tolerate cracking on a shoe that retails for $245).
This review was perfect and agree with him on everything. Creasing on the toe box will be pretty bad IMO, would be just like the mesh Jordan 1s that came out a few years back or even the KO's. But his last bullet point. The midsole, man Nike F'd up on that. The midsole WILL DEFINITELY CRACK. Just like Jordan 3's and 4's. This will be a huge problem when people wear their pairs (or will people wear these). Sad that a shoe retailing for $245 and the resell in the thousands is going to look horrible once cracking appears.
Bottom line, if you're going to charge $250 I'd expect it not to crack. You could sell me $250 IIIs and IVs all day long  -- if you could guarantee me they aren't going to crack.

Originally Posted by eroze

well guys no one said 21mercer was legit but they sure don't give away all their pairs to their friends and family...

early in the day i DMed them with the platinum information seconds after the tweet went out, literally milliseconds after they allowed DMs. you could not believe how salty i was when i didnt get an answer

then later on in the day i was with my girl and i casually went on twitter and saw that the rsvp for the solars went out and i noticed it posted 5 minutes ago so i didnt really have much hope but i sent a message from my account and then from my girls like 2 minutes later for the same size.

i never got a response, and she did even though she sent it even LATER than my already late dm...

it's my birthday tomorrow so i guess this is my present haha but yeah their twitter antics are really *%++** up
congrats man, and happy birthday in advance.

I'm with you about their twitter antics. Does your gf have a hot profile pic on her twitter account? Could be why she got confirmed.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I just got a pair yesterday and here's some things I noticed about them:
  • They fit pretty true to size, if you wore a 12 in last years IIIs you'll be a 12 in these.
  • The suede is top notch, brushable suede and the hidden seam on the toe look great with this material
  • The strap is very thin and rubberized. I was expecting it to be thicker.
  • The triangle cutouts on the medial side look great with the thickness of the suede. It gives them some depth you usually don't see on a shoe.
  • The mesh is very thick, the only comparison that comes to mind is the the mesh from the XIIIs. It'll likely crease but only in one particular spot.
  • The footbed is a nice, stitched down pigskin with perforations on the forefoot.
  • The sculpting on the back is killer, totally makes the shoe for me.
  • The snake texture is very soft and will definitely lead to a lot of problems down the line for people (especially on the grey pair, since it'll be more visible).
  • And the single most disappointing thing: the midsole is not colored to the core. You can see the midsole over painting and it may end up cracking (I love'em, but I don't know if I can tolerate cracking on a shoe that retails for $245).
This review was perfect and agree with him on everything. Creasing on the toe box will be pretty bad IMO, would be just like the mesh Jordan 1s that came out a few years back or even the KO's. But his last bullet point. The midsole, man Nike F'd up on that. The midsole WILL DEFINITELY CRACK. Just like Jordan 3's and 4's. This will be a huge problem when people wear their pairs (or will people wear these). Sad that a shoe retailing for $245 and the resell in the thousands is going to look horrible once cracking appears.
Bottom line, if you're going to charge $250 I'd expect it not to crack. You could sell me $250 IIIs and IVs all day long  -- if you could guarantee me they aren't going to crack.
Always going to crack unless you're talking about the 2003 releases and before. I still rock my 2003 white cement IIIs and they don't crack, peel or any of that stuff because the midsoles were not painted the same way.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Word.... get out of here with that, your pockets are getting padded just so that people can figure out the time... and who knows how many ppl you sold to. Thank God my plan A held me down, all else really did fail 
eyes.gif
oh yeah cause imma just give out valuable info for free that will give you a way better chance at these than 100$ worth of raffle tickets

these shoes are selling out at 2600$ 
roll.gif

whats your return policy tho??? 
nerd.gif

what would there be a return policy for
laugh.gif

you guys can doubt me all you want like last time i could care less

but when i get my pairs in jokes will be on you
roll.gif

i got that floyd mayweather track record
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

First And Foremost, Shot Out To The Homie PROBALLER For Helping Shed Light On Some Release Info Out Here In Colorado, Even Tho He Is MILES Away Out In Washington
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It Was Lookiing Kind Of Grim Out Here For These As Most People Are Doing The "Buy Our @@$#, And We'll Give You Raffle Tickets" Type Releases If Not Auctions
30t6p3b.gif

My Lady Stays A Little Bit Closer To This Shop Than I Do Right Now So She Offered To Stop By On Her Way Back From Work This Evening. She Stopped Thru As Promised And Found Out That The Store Had Decided To Hand Out Wristbands To Those Waiting In Line Throughout The Day Because Of Crappy Weather Conditions Set To Hit Our Area Tonight. After A Little More Chatting She Was Able To Find Out That (4) Or So Pair Will Be Held For Employees, With The Store Having Supposedly Gotten (10) or (11) Pair Total. A Little More Sweet Talking With Employees And She Was Able To Convince Them To Give Her A Wristband (#11) And To NOT Put It On Her So That I Could Put It On Myself
eek.gif
My Contact For The Info Swears That The Store Has 12-14 Pair To Be Released To The Public, So If That's The Case, I Might Just Have Secured A Pair This Afternoon
pimp.gif

Long Story Short,

I Will Be Eating Hot Box For Dinner Tonight
grin.gif

Now Just Relying On The Sneakergods Up There To Take Care Of The Rest
nerd.gif
just emailed the store and the managers to look out for wristband #11
kidding... but seriously might want to keep that a secret... tons of angry cats on here w this release 
devil.gif

NDC will have 14s too?! Yo..I GOTTA manage to snag a pair. I ain't even gonna try to get 2 in the cart, cause by the time I do they will be sold out smh.

eFF Neo39 in Pasadena the Yeezy 2 raffle is rigged and shady AF!! i was in there today not knowing they only give tickets out from 5-9 as soon as i walk in i hear an employee on the phone telling someone "you can come in the store and get your raffle ticket anytime" then once he was done with his phone call i asked him if i could get a ticket and he said "No" to come back at 6:30 there only giving out a150 tickets because of the overwhelming response they ended up giving out all there tickets and it went passed 9pm. then i said "i just heard you tell someone on the phone you can pick up a raffle ticket anytime" he then denied it over and over again until i started getting pissed and he said "well she was an employees wife so she gets that benefit" lmfao shady as !@@@ then i was like "so you guys have your favorites that have benefits on copping" and he was like no you have to come back at 5-9 we have it like that because people work and i told him well i was at work last night people work at night and im here now. still no ticket they prolly woulda thrown mine away if the opportunity was given to me. I wouldn't waste my time guys theres gonna be prolly about 300 people in that small lil store front cops will be there and will prolly be a riot smh....only legit raffle would be if they take everyone's info down then right after they recieve tickets they do it in front of everyone. leaving the tickets out for 2 days they can easily switch out tickets and do some shady stuff but good luck to those trying that spot

EVERYONE THAT RSVP'd ANY TIME BEFORE 12:21 PM FOR THE #PLATINUM YEEZYS or 4:22 FOR THE BLACKS SHOULD MEET @ 21 MERCER THIS SAT MORNING. AND START A @#%^*&^ RIOT WITH PICS OF OUR DM's.

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Theres a raffle on instagram/twitter for 24 pairs. They dude only has like 350 followers.
Its fake he is just trying to get his followers up. He knows thousands will follow him for the these, then when he gets enough he changes his instagram name and has all of these followers and looks "cool".

^Exactly. If they start painting them that way again (I'm sure can, I'm just guessing they stopped because it became to expensive), I'd gladly drop $200+ on a pair of IIIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom