Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

big nut bust
sick.gif

23lgj9s.jpg

Originally Posted by tampakix

Originally Posted by shump

I left for 3 hours and came back to NDC having an online release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. lol @ people gettin jacked for they yeezys, I went to my spot today to get a raffle ticket for them and one of the workers asked the guy behind me if he wanted one, he was lost he didnt even know about them
laugh.gif

What the hell was he there for then, lol? 
roll.gif
he was buying some other stuff

My brother in laws best friend is Troy Tulowitzki and dude is just texting me pics of his pair 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

My brother in laws best friend is Troy Tulowitzki and dude is just texting me pics of his pair 
frown.gif

You couldnt even see the 1s glow in pics... in person the glow on the 2s must be 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

frown.gif

Makes me more and more sad that I won't probably get these
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by nightruans

trehouse can you stop with that picture, your getting ANNOYING

laugh.gif
  I WILL POST THAT PICTURE A MILLION TIMES IF I WANT.  Matter of fact I'm going to post it again JUST FOR YOU.  
Posting this a million times on this forum will do nothing...
Your not going to get answers, your not going to change ANYTHING...

Deal with it

laugh.gif

You're pretty funny. 

First and foremost STOP PLAYING THE MINI MOD ROLE, ITS LAME.

Second: I have a "hunch" I'll find out.  

Third: This was posted to show everyone that hasn't seen it exactly what went down I wasn't begging anyone for an answer 
laugh.gif

Last: Don't EVER think you will tell me what I can or cannot post on this message board EVER.  

guys I have to visit my parents early in the morning tom. Should I stay up all night. I really really want these but I got a long drive in the morning. What do guys think? what should i do. 

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Thank goodness for twitter text notifications. Otherwise, I would be refreshing twitter 24/7 on my phone during the RSVP window (Twitter is blocked at my work). Has anyone noticed that the text notification are AT LEAST 15-30 seconds later than the actual post by the twitter handle? Sometimes it acts up and is A LOT later. I remember having Twitter text notification for the AJ KO Black Toes come a full 20 mins AFTER Nike Santa Monica tweeted that the #RSVP was open. But by the way Mercer 21 was handling Twitter confirmations, I might have a chance with the @Nike Montalban release tomorrow. I wonder if Twitter's servers slow down because of the traffic and the DM don't actually get to Nike Twitter account until a little later.

Do you get a text EVERYTIME they send out a reply or a new tweet?
No, only when they tweet or send a tweet directed at you.  You don't get text notification for their replies to other twitter users. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom