Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jcs11702

I don't think these will release today or tomorrow. My guess is either Saturday or Monday.

I say friday night or all day saturday since that is the official launch date.

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

guys I have to visit my parents early in the morning tom. Should I stay up all night. I really really want these but I got a long drive in the morning. What do guys think? what should i do. 

Safety is #1 (Slowly Kills the Competition).

Originally Posted by alp

how do u activate text alerts? i need that for the nikestore tweet and montalban one too
You have to register your phone first and then send the text "On @nikemontalban" (without the quotes) to 40404
You can text "off @nikemontalban" (again, without the quotes) to 40404 to turn off text notification

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by debs 168

its gonna be a looooooooooong night
Ugh, I know...
tired.gif

Long ain't even the word...No sleep at least until Sunday, no productivity at work, and an appointment with my eye doctor from staring at a screen for HOURS

I'm able to receive twitter notifications on my phone but if I respond to that text it isn't a DM. How do you DM without logging in online or having twitter on your phone?

trethousandgt wrote:
laugh.gif

You're pretty funny. 

First and foremost STOP PLAYING THE MINI MOD ROLE, ITS LAME.

Second: I have a "hunch" I'll find out.  

Third: This was posted to show everyone that hasn't seen it exactly what went down I wasn't begging anyone for an answer 
laugh.gif

Last: Don't EVER think you will tell me what I can or cannot post on this message board EVER.  

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I don't think these will release today or tomorrow. My guess is either Saturday or Monday.

I say friday night or all day saturday since that is the official launch date.
I don't think will go against their own release date and release tomorrow. Or will they?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

They won't sell these before the official launch date. No way.
I hope so. I work tomorrow 12:45-6:45 and am off all day saturday so hopefully they stay true to rd. Just want either pair in my sz9 
happy.gif

doubt they'd release this week on ndc, probably sometime next week...

They dropped the tan 1s on ndc on a wed night out of the blue lol

Edit*** actually they dropped all 3 of the first yeezys at a random time 3-6 days after release

Why would Nike to this to us? Give us an open window this large knowing people will neglect their priorities until that link goes live? Put them out TONIGHT NIKE!!! I have to study for finals, in my final quarter.

Def gave up hope on a ndc release but the gods have answered my prayers and now I still have a shot to get me a pair!!

IF THESE RELEASED BEFORE FRIDAY NIGHT I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO DEATH. I'M GONNA SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT AND JUST PREPARE FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT/ALL DAY SATURDAY TWITTER CAMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom