Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dharv

Why would Nike to this to us? Give us an open window this large knowing people will neglect their priorities until that link goes live? Put them out TONIGHT NIKE!!! I have to study for finals, in my final quarter.

Sh*t done gave me diarrhea, so much anxiety.
glasses.gif

Not really. But lot o' pressure on this release.

Imma try and get a raffle ticket tomorrow and that's all I'm doin.Pretty much just taking the L. with my luck I would've missed the time they go up on NDC. @#* is stressing me out I can't take it anymore.Gonna get my money up a little more then gonna go to sneaker con or dxc and try to lowball someone with cash and trades . Goodluck to everyone and stay safe

I'm able to receive twitter notifications on my phone but if I respond to that text it isn't a DM. How do you DM without logging in online or having twitter on your phone?
I think you just respond back "D Twitter Handle and the message" i.e. D NikeLA John Doe Sz 11 (the important thing is to not include the @)
Kicksonfire has a good write up on the process...check them out http://www.kicksonfire.co...ir-yeezy-2-twitter-rsvp/

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

doubt they'd release this week on ndc, probably sometime next week...

They dropped the tan 1s on ndc on a wed night out of the blue lol

Edit*** actually they dropped all 3 of the first yeezys at a random time 3-6 days after release

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF THESE RELEASED BEFORE FRIDAY NIGHT I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO DEATH. I'M GONNA SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT AND JUST PREPARE FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT/ALL DAY SATURDAY TWITTER CAMP.

Am I the only one that prefers the solars over the platinums? just don't see it with the platinums.

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

Why would Nike to this to us? Give us an open window this large knowing people will neglect their priorities until that link goes live? Put them out TONIGHT NIKE!!! I have to study for finals, in my final quarter.
You should reconsider your priorities... School > Sneakers

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

lolz? what are you? 9?
i hope you are a chick with that LOLZ. lol
if im a female for using "lolz" what does it make you for getting wet over pink shoes? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i already told you, its "Solar Red" not pink. I know it looks like pink but its really not.

Stop complaining about Nike not giving a time/date on when they're going to drop online. First it's people complaining about rumors of NDC not having these, now it's when? Appreciate the little chance Nike is giving. I'm sure you'd rather have them on NDC than not at all.
laugh.gif
 at dude thinking the game fell off bc of pink shoes. If you think the shoe game fell off bc of feminine looking colors, it fell off A LONG TIME AGO.

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Stop complaining about Nike not giving a time/date on when they're going to drop online. First it's people complaining about rumors of NDC not having these, now it's when? Appreciate the little chance Nike is giving. I'm sure you'd rather have them on NDC than not at all.
laugh.gif
 at dude thinking the game fell off bc of pink shoes. If you think the shoe game fell off bc of feminine looking colors, it fell off A LONG TIME AGO.

i bet he owns a pair of galaxy lebrons and aunt pearl kds too.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

Right, we can complain and post pictures all we want, but nothing will change that way.
If you guys really want to change something, call corporate and report them.

Originally Posted by Yepr

You should reconsider your priorities... School > Sneakers
This. If you studied for your finals and did well, you could then graduate, get a good job, and then pay whatever to get the Yeezy 2s

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lol at everyone claiming to have complained to Nike Corporate like theyre gonna actually do something..

They have to. There is hard evidence that Nike HAS to respond to. They make a whole set of rules and don't follow it themselves. I'm ready to take Nike to court. Not for shoes, but for respect. Action MUST BE TAKEN MOFCKASSS

Originally Posted by DublBagn

hell yeah....CroationStyle just posted his pairs....BIG PRICES!!!!! that dude cracks me up..

those 9 that he has will be gone ..... prbly before midnight
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

a quick 20K & change

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

for my bmore peeps, i am sad to say but it looks like we really aren't getting. i really can't believe it. i'm really hurt. just got back from mondawmin and talked to my ppls at dtlr. we were gonna be the only spot in the dmv to have these, but the mall didn't wanna go thru what happened with the galaxies again. apparently, the mall had to pay bmore police dept. something like $15k to handle the galaxies.

i'm so pissed because i woulda def. had my pairs. oh well. i got one shot left so we will see soon.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Weren't you the one who said a few weeks ago that you were passing on these cuz they're illuminati/satan shoes?

yeah, that was me who said i was passing bc i don't like the blatant symbolism. i was still gonna try my hand a grabbing a few pairs like the rest of the world. especially considering i def. woulda been able to cop. i have not missed out on a release so far this year and i was 3/3 on the 1st yeezys so i felt like it was only right to continue the onslaught in my dominance of shoe copping.
laugh.gif
y do u ask? or better yet, y do u care??

i was just curious cuz i remember thinking to myself how silly that sounded to me...
laugh.gif
but for you to go all out and say something like that, but then still turn around and cop either means you don't actually buy into the BS you were saying, or the hype just got you like most people, and over-ruled your beliefs...

no offense meant tho, do whatever makes you happy.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom