Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A note on the Instagram contest, it's most likely fake.

1. He asked you to follow his Twitter and Instagram, but you provide no way to prove the link between the two accounts.

2. You don't submit your size. If he only has a FSR, then he obviously is gonna need sizes.

Little birdie just told me only 100 per size being released to the General Public. ( of course more are released for F&F and what not)

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

so these are hitting ndc?

nope.
Why you playin' n***as like that.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

big ups to 160JordansDEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

^my dude hooked up the Platinums!!! for RETAIL!!!!

dope as hell...congrates...nice to see nt dudes getting helped out.

really...pink shoes? sneaker game def. fell off...lolz...

cats like you always crack me up...

cats still thinking any hint of pink is strictly for girls...
laugh.gif

so were you calling cam'ron a sissy when he did urrythang pink back in the day?
laugh.gif

btw, it's solar red, not pink... basically infrared, ya know, like those 6's i'm sure you got in your collection of almost every jordan.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

GET 'EM!!!
laugh.gif

no but, i do think they're gonna actually catch some real *@% this time over this one. too many people are legit heated and putting them on blast..

i have a bad feeling we're all gonna be wasting a day waiting for these friday night through saturday night, fall asleep and then wake up to 50 pages of posts about "yeezys r up!!!!!!!!!!!" "got confirmation" "got email confirmation!" "sold out" "fck i was sleeping" "f nike" lol

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

guys I have to visit my parents early in the morning tom. Should I stay up all night. I really really want these but I got a long drive in the morning. What do guys think? what should i do. 

go to sleep but be up by 7am..i don't think they'd be cruel enough to go live before then

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

big ups to 160JordansDEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

^my dude hooked up the Platinums!!! 

you realize those have the same "pink" on 'em too...

laugh.gif
at you for having pink shoes...
laugh.gif
Game........ Set.........Match 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by higuy

i have a bad feeling we're all gonna be wasting a day waiting for these friday night through saturday night, fall asleep and then wake up to 50 pages of posts about "yeezys r up!!!!!!!!!!!" "got confirmation" "got email confirmation!" "sold out" "fck i was sleeping" "f nike" lol
NAH NOT ME.

ONCE I GET OFF FROM WORK TOMORROW, I WON'T BE SEEING SLEEP TILL YEEZY'S HAVE HIT NDC. THAT'S MY WORD.

Originally Posted by higuy

Nonstop 5 hour energies. Leggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom