Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, if NikeVandal hits you up for $100 for the exact time of the NDC drop, just do what a few of us did and pull together several people to split up the money...
wink.gif

if his info is legit then sure, he deserves some dough for it, for helping us... i just don't think he should get $100 from each one of us individually...

too many people are just going OD on these and trying to cash in any way they can...
30t6p3b.gif

if his info isn't legit tho, dude better disappear...
laugh.gif
idk why you guys wanna be cheap and try and split it

you just shoot yourself in the foot

competeting with 10 extra other people
laugh.gif

my price is that much for a reason its not too much not too little very reasonable

when these sneakers are selling out at 2600
ohwell.gif

dude look at the heads on here most are cheap
very few and i mean very few are not 

but i gotta say with this release people are willing to open there pockets like never before 

NIKEVANDAL PLEASE ANSWER MY P.M.

THANKS 

Originally Posted by lokiD40

got my homebrew app for grabbing api's of nikestore.com site, so once it refreshes and has them up, i will be locked and loaded on a fiber optic line with full on auto complete forms w/cc numbers and addys filled.
credit cards will be mad max'd this weekend.  good luck to all
ducktales Neo

you have a spot in line for the #Black launch, size 9, between 9am-7pm on 6/9, 12p-7p on 6/10. ID required.
Direct message sent by Nike 21 Mercer (@21Mercer) to you (@XMO23) on Jun 07, 5:16 PM

guys, if NikeVandal hits you up for $100 for the exact time of the NDC drop, just do what a few of us did and pull together several people to split up the money...
wink.gif

if his info is legit then sure, he deserves some dough for it, for helping us... i just don't think he should get $100 from each one of us individually...

too many people are just going OD on these and trying to cash in any way they can...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Vandal's not going to cave on the price. It's a win/win for him. At $100 each, he makes a nice little stack. If nobody ponies up, he wins too as no cats will know exactly when and they'll be refreshing all weekend, eventually people will drop out or lose focus, no skin off his back. If he sells em for really cheap guess what... everybody and their grandma knows the NDC drop. This is the biggest release in years, step up to the plate if you want to stop worrying and put together your gameplan.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
idk why you guys wanna be cheap and try and split it

you just shoot yourself in the foot

competeting with 10 extra other people
laugh.gif

my price is that much for a reason its not too much not too little very reasonable

when these sneakers are selling out at 2600
ohwell.gif

cuz you're doing the same thing some of these shops are doing, making people spend a $100 for a CHANCE to get them... and you and i both know even if you know the exact second they're going up, it's still gonna be DUMB STOOPID hard to cop. a super SLIM chance...

you know how many people knew the AJKO's were dropping at 7PM this past monday night and they still came up short? the thread was FULL of people coming up short, only a handful of us got thru... and i'm SURE they had more of those for sale than these...

if you were being more reasonable i wouldn't give you a hard time, but i am SICK of seeing everyone going mega OD trying to cash in on these...

this dude i've done business with b4 (didn't even make money off him, sold 'em for what i got 'em for) hit me up earlier saying he got a size 12 from the mercer RSVP and talked like he was gonna look out for me, but then guess what he wanted? guess what the "hook up" was?!?

$2,800...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

and he's getting them for box price...
indifferent.gif

i swear to god if i could catch more pairs than my own i would legit help out some of the homies around here i know for a fact are just trying to WEAR them.

we don't have enough of those people on this forum anymore...
30t6p3b.gif

not trying to whine, but dayum yo... maybe i'll just get with the program and be a greedy bastard like everyone else...
grin.gif

People are just greedy as hell nowadays, just get a regular job, if you want money, always trying to hustle, lmfao

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I'm glad you guys are getting people to get this info, but as for you nikevandal, I don't think you're supposed to be profiting off of inside information...but do what you want.

DUDE ITS NOT THE STOCK MARKET

LET THE MAN MAKE HIS MONEY 

its company policy bro. but whatever. no need for huge font and all caps 
laugh.gif

Not coming out tonight. Usually they release at 9pm pacific latest time. Well, time to wake up at 5am tomorrow to make sure i don't miss out.

Once the Yeezys hit NDC, its gonna sell out in 5 minutes.....Prepare to hit the refresh button guys

I think I may be the only one that likes the platinums better than the solar reds..Its not that I don't like them I just feel like the detail of the shoe is more visible on the plats making them more appealing imo.

Originally Posted by micer

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by micer

Jordan is an ICON it is branded. You can show a 5 year old the logo and he'll know its Jordan maybe not the person but they know its called Jordan. You can ask someone that's 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, etc and they know Jordan. If you ask your Grandpa or Dad depending how old you are..... he might think a pair of Yeezys is a type of Cheese dude hahaha. And 200,000 is a GR man Nike just doesn't to lable them that because the little kids wouldn't think there as "sought after." You just aren't making sense either way. Your saying Jordans don't appeal to everyone and so they manufacture 200,000 and Yeezys apeal to all genres and they will manufacture higher numbers than Jordans? Banned were manufactured 15% of Concord numbers and I am guessing Yeezys will manufacture 35% because they will be online, mom and pops, and select stores. My dude the majority of the stock will not be online. The majority will be Nationwide. I'll be right man trust me.... If you have people purchasing after the release for over retail it means it's not adequate hahaha. And I'm sure 99.9% of people know on this thread that there will be purchases........Think about what your saying. No hate but just think about it.

Yeah, I get that Jordan is an established brand. Read my post all the way through, I already said that the Yeezy's will be released at GR/Concord numbers but still labeled "limited" for the hypekiddies. Think about this: The Concord is considered one of the most popular shoes of all time, and that release was huge. 15% less than a GR, the shoe was everywhere. Think about the way Nike marketed that release, they're still reselling for more because there wasn't adequate stock for everyone to get them, and people still want them. You're saying that they wouldn't produce more Yeezys because Jordan is established, but I'm saying the opposite. The fact that Yeezy's are an exclusive line is the exact reason they WOULD produce more.
Also, consider the hype associated with the Yeezy's. Imagine if Nike did exactly the Concord release but with these; there would be riots, people killing each other when they didn't get their pair. It would be the Galaxies X10 in damage, because there are more people trying to cop than the Concords. The Yeezy's already have the title of most hyped shoe of all time, so why wouldn't Nike produce Concord numbers, but in secret? We're estimating what, like 2000-2500 pairs allocated to stores right now? Correct that number if it's wrong, but that's less than 40% of the Banned stock and there were 9000 of those, not to mention that was a fairly low-key drop with no online sale. 

Think about what you're saying. There will no doubt be limited numbers of these, but I speculate near Concord numbers, think about how popular the two shoes are. There were 1200 Galaxies, and there was no online drop. There are already confirmed more pairs of Yeezy's, and a confirmed online, so there has to be at least more than the Banned and the Galaxies, because it wouldn't be worth Nike's time and they'd be passing up so much money with all the hype. No doubt there will be resells for more than retail, but there will many to go around.

Somebody please help this guy out that's actually been on Niketalk for at least a year. He thinks this shoe will be manufactured in Concord numbers. A shoe that basically hit all stores online and brick and mortar. This show will be in numbers of Galaxy Foams. Mom and Pops.... HOH...... Major Footlocker/Champs...... and Nike.com (Galaxies got pulled). Everywhere that got Galaxy Foams will have most likely have Yeezys. And Galaxies did have an online drop ready but it got pulled and reallocated to 21 mercer like 3 months later. And 1200 pairs man lol 1200 pairs of Galaxies... so only 60 stores got the Galaxies lol......each store got 2 full size runs and they hooked up F&F and then they only had 10 to 12. If only 1 store in each of all the states got them there would have been 1000 and more than 1 store got them in each state man.....soooooo PLEASE for everyone on this threads and all the noobies getting there hopes up on a mass release stop listening to this guy. Especially if he thinks Galaxies for made in a number of 1,200 and he thinks Yeezys will be made in the 200,000..... Why? They are both NRG releases and NRG is not Nasa Research Group it is ENERGY which is Nike's new way of saying limited. Galaxy was about 60 pairs per state and 100 pairs in big cities... 40 per small state.....more like 3000 or more pairs made..... Yeezys will be around the same if not a little more like 5000. One thing this dude is right about is there will be more than Yeezy 1 and most have been allocated to Nike.com....

Isn't this thread pretty simple: NO BUYING/SELLING?! That means info for releases too. You guys are both MORONS and going to get BANNED. Just when this thread couldn't get anymore ******ed...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Isn't this thread pretty simple: NO BUYING/SELLING?! That means info for releases too. You guys are both MORONS and going to get BANNED. Just when this thread couldn't get anymore ******ed...
30t6p3b.gif
And get this thread locked up...smh

yo can people stop flooding my inbox with the are you legit ?

ive literally gotten that over 1000 times today

i was only brought up in here cause people remembered from last time i delivered

and you guys act like nike really cares they are just another giant conglomeration interested in your money

they sell inferior products and still get away with it cause they can aint +%# changing

If you don't have some kind of insider information on the NDC drop, then the Yeezy's will be close to impossible to obtain.

Miami Vice's this past weekend were a nightmare and those don't hold a candle to the beasts that will flock for the NDC AY 2 online drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom