Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??
no,
this is a strictly resell sneaker.

leave it to celebs to pay crazy prices, any normal person is getting robbed for these.
BLEEEE DAT!
so people will pay 2000 for a shoe they will just look at and resell back for 2200? makes no sense. if i get a pair i'll wear it, but not in the urban or garbage neighborhoods

If you a lil kid and your afraid to wear something.... go hide under your bunk bed.

I dont know what grown asss.sss man would be scared to wear something.

Fools still asking for the $10 hookup... Smdh.. No tact at all, you fools are about to mess it up for everybody. Don't be shock if vandal skates with the info and doesn't show back up..

If only nike would provide a number for how many pairs will release and locations and times and make it regulated i could get some sleep tonight.

TO ALL NEW NIKETALKER'S PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BUY INFO IT'S AGAINST THE RULES AND WILL GET THIS THREAD LOCKED UP OR GET YOU BANNED!!!!

Yo this is crazy 
laugh.gif

cat's are so flagrant wit it
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 even after people already said stop asking 

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??

I doubt it....it really depends on where you wear them. My wife told me she would be scared for my life if I wore them out

man, y'all trippin'...

the cheapskates def came out... 5 and 10 dollars... really?

buncha banneds 'bout to come down like y'all was at an outlet last year...

y'all need to chilllllll...
laugh.gif

idiots... 25 people pitching in for "info"... each of them tell two people, that's 50+ already and your $100 "info" becomes crap

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Straight up. If someone can make sure I can get both colorways for retail I'll buy their pair for them...

so basically someone has 2 pairs of yeezy 2s. youll give them 500 for 1 pair.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, y'all trippin'...

the cheapskates def came out... 5 and 10 dollars... really?

buncha banneds 'bout to come down like y'all was at an outlet last year...

y'all need to chilllllll...
laugh.gif

Alot of us didnt get the whole story behind the $100 info drop. Yuku was f'king up for me, so I didnt see the whole story on how much we were really supposed to contribute. I thought it was everybody contributing to get $100....not $100 per person. So I take part of the blame, but Im a long way from a cheap skate lil buddy.

Volume up on the cell phone-Check
Laptop ready to go-Check
Twitter Open-Check
I'm set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom