Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ijapino

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

p.s. THIS INCLUDES BUYING/SELLING INFORMATION! Seriously guys?

Hopefully I can get this NDC release to pull through.
Decided to at least try it online when they drop. Nervous though.

This thread has turned to shambles though. I don't understand how dudes can pretty much mess up threads like this.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, y'all trippin'...

the cheapskates def came out... 5 and 10 dollars... really?

buncha banneds 'bout to come down like y'all was at an outlet last year...

y'all need to chilllllll...
laugh.gif
DJ proto J........ thought you were in a packed club dj ing right now?  Bruh...... this whole thread you have been clowning people and i googled you and you look like a herb.  NO CHANCE you are djing any packed club.  Stick to your roll in Malibu's Most Wanted.  That is you to a T.

Originally Posted by cmymb

man, y'all trippin'...

laugh.gif
DJ proto J........ thought you were in a packed club dj ing right now?  Bruh...... this whole thread you have been clowning people and i googled you and you look like a herb.  NO CHANCE you are djing any packed club.  Stick to your roll in Malibu's Most Wanted.  That is you to a T.

1233445870_ae19b02_www_fbgif_com.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Volume up on the cell phone-Check
Laptop ready to go-Check
Twitter Open-Check
I'm set
This will be NT after the Yeezys drop on NDC
wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

man, y'all trippin'...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last Beacons of Hope
  • ̶2̶1̶ ̶M̶e̶r̶c̶e̶r̶ - Rigged imo
  • Footlocker - 
    grin.gif
  • Raffles - ... lol im *@!#%%
  • NDC - The LBJ 9 MV's went swell 
    frown.gif

Can we @!@# about the "yo I got 5 on it" *@#%??? Cut it out and take it to PMs before you get this joint locked with the quickness....

Anyway, back to the shoe, is anyone even exhausting all options before droppin resell bread on these???

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

man, y'all trippin'...

laugh.gif

At least he comes up on google..

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

absolutely insane. will it even be safe to wear a pair??
laugh.gif

Unless you're 16 or live in hood central, just have to be smart about where you wear them.

Anyone think they'll drop the link at 12 tonight? In honor of mine and his birthday?

Easy cop on the Grey's here.

The best part about finally getting the Yeezy 2's is not having to visit this car crash of a thread any more.

Ciao ppl.

Also - I'm writing this while piloting a Jet over the Atlantic Ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom