Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

so glad i wasted 5-6 hours of my day yesterday on my laptop,iphone,ipad, etc trying to get these shoes & thinking if i could get my RSVPs submitted w/in 3 seconds id have a shot at driving 6 hours to buy an over priced 75% MESH sneaker.
THANK YOU 21 MERCER & NIKE U GUYS R THE BEST, ESPECIALLY AT CUSTOMER SERVICE. ILL JUST ADD THIS TO THE LIST OF COUNTLESS ATTEMPTS TO PURCHASE IN DEMAND RELEASES ON NDC ONLY TO BE DISAPOINTED BY EITHER AN ERROR OR A TIMED OUT MESSAGE AT THE FINAL STAGE OF CHECK OUT! TYPICAL

I REFUSE TO SPEND A PENNY OVER $1K ON THESE. FOR $2000-3000 ILL JUST WAIT FOR YE'S 2ND LINE OF KICKS W LV. HMMMM LETS SEE NIKE OR LV . . . . LV>NIKE ANYDAY

Hyped Nike releases have been "like this recently, no camping so gotta stay glued to your twitter, kind of a crap shoot if you get chosen to drop some $$$.
But this is too much - people are dropping 2x-3x what Ye's LVs cost for some Nikes

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Thanks; I needed to hear that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its online and retail or bust for me.. You guys seriously trying to drop a stack in these then complain about resale prices.. You know how many other kicks you can cop for a G??? Paying over retail just doesn't make sense to me, but I feel you if you need them that bad.. BTW I'm not cheap nor broke, just have better things I could do with $1000 dollars

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

so glad i wasted 5-6 hours of my day yesterday on my laptop,iphone,ipad, etc trying to get these shoes & thinking if i could get my RSVPs submitted w/in 3 seconds id have a shot at driving 6 hours to buy an over priced 75% MESH sneaker.
THANK YOU 21 MERCER & NIKE U GUYS R THE BEST, ESPECIALLY AT CUSTOMER SERVICE. ILL JUST ADD THIS TO THE LIST OF COUNTLESS ATTEMPTS TO PURCHASE IN DEMAND RELEASES ON NDC ONLY TO BE DISAPOINTED BY EITHER AN ERROR OR A TIMED OUT MESSAGE AT THE FINAL STAGE OF CHECK OUT! TYPICAL

I REFUSE TO SPEND A PENNY OVER $1K ON THESE. FOR $2000-3000 ILL JUST WAIT FOR YE'S 2ND LINE OF KICKS W LV. HMMMM LETS SEE NIKE OR LV . . . . LV>NIKE ANYDAY

Hyped Nike releases have been "like this recently, no camping so gotta stay glued to your twitter, kind of a crap shoot if you get chosen to drop some $$$.
But this is too much - people are dropping 2x-3x what Ye's LVs cost for some Nikes
EXACTLY, THEY ARE STILL ONLY NIKES
roll.gif
. PEOPLE MUST B ******ED OR NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A PAIR OF LV PRODUCTS
eek.gif
LV
pimp.gif
eek.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NIKE ANYTHING
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I don't like LV....I personally would rather drop 2-3k on some nikes, but I'll never do that anyway.

Originally Posted by dharv

I've been talking and stressing about these Yeezys so much that my girl woke me up at 3:55am telling me she couldn't sleep. When I asked why she said "I had a dream I waited in line to get you a pair of Yeezys, and you told me to run as fast as I can if I get them". She can't go back to sleep. I feel terrible.

Damn bro... Lmao

I wouldn't pay a penny over retail for these joints. Who cares about LV? Y'all really want something designed by Kanye that bad? If you want these and are willing to spend 2 or 3k to get them more power to you, but I don't understand the comparisons to LV.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by dharv

I've been talking and stressing about these Yeezys so much that my girl woke me up at 3:55am telling me she couldn't sleep. When I asked why she said "I had a dream I waited in line to get you a pair of Yeezys, and you told me to run as fast as I can if I get them". She can't go back to sleep. I feel terrible.

Damn bro... Lmao
WOW BRO LOOK WHAT UR DOIN 2 UR POOR GIRL
roll.gif
JK. MY OLD LADY JUST SAYS ##!% IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT SNEAKERS

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I wouldn't pay a penny over retail for these joints. Who cares about LV? Y'all really want something designed by Kanye that bad? If you want these and are willing to spend 2 or 3k to get them more power to you, but I don't understand the comparisons to LV.

THE PRICE POINT & THE PRODUCTS DESIGNER BRINGS THE COMPARISON IN2 PLAY

So how exactly does it work if I want to try to order via phone order? I just keep callin til I get through whenever they tweet that theyre live?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Although they said they WOULDN'T announce the day or time it WON'T be before the 9th.

They've stated MANY times that the launch date is June 9th so it WOULDN'T BE BEFORE THAT.

Silly guys SMH
YOU NEVER KNOW.

WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME THEY LIED OR CHANGED THINGS UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom