Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I wouldn't pay a penny over retail for these joints. Who cares about LV? Y'all really want something designed by Kanye that bad? If you want these and are willing to spend 2 or 3k to get them more power to you, but I don't understand the comparisons to LV.

Well Kanye designed a line of sneakers for Nike and a line of sneakers for LV, and I'm a huge fan of both lines. Both are overpriced, obviously, but the fact that people are willing to pay LV prices for something that's Nike quality baffles me. But by all means, work for their own money and should spend it how they want.

i know it's not that serious well kind of is but man i'm hoping these drop before i leave to this party i have to go to tonight cause i allready know once im there all im gonna be worried about is that tweet that the shoes are up and there is no way i'm hearing my phone in this spot so hopefully i get lucky and they don't drop tonight but if they do good luck to everybody

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Its online and retail or bust for me.. You guys seriously trying to drop a stack in these then complain about resale prices.. You know how many other kicks you can cop for a G??? Paying over retail just doesn't make sense to me, but I feel you if you need them that bad.. BTW I'm not cheap nor broke, just have better things I could do with $1000 dollars
well if my calculations are correct you can get about 4 pairs of GR shoes....IF you get them at retail...a G sounds like a lot but its not 

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by dharv

I've been talking and stressing about these Yeezys so much that my girl woke me up at 3:55am telling me she couldn't sleep. When I asked why she said "I had a dream I waited in line to get you a pair of Yeezys, and you told me to run as fast as I can if I get them". She can't go back to sleep. I feel terrible.

Damn bro... Lmao
WOW BRO LOOK WHAT UR DOIN 2 UR POOR GIRL
roll.gif
JK. MY OLD LADY JUST SAYS ##!% IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT SNEAKERS
That's EXACTLY what she told me yesterday but I can handle it. She can too obviously. I think I'm 'bout to cook her breakfast for the hassle and all. But I'll have the PC on the kitchen counter while I do just that. 
On another note, I think there might be a larger stock than expected on these. Why would Nike allow one per color and phone orders on these? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Although they said they WOULDN'T announce the day or time it WON'T be before the 9th.

They've stated MANY times that the launch date is June 9th so it WOULDN'T BE BEFORE THAT.

Silly guys SMH
YOU NEVER KNOW.

WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME THEY LIED OR CHANGED THINGS UP.
aint that the truth.. Hell they'll probably cover it with. It was release on the 9th according to Germany time!!!

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Its online and retail or bust for me.. You guys seriously trying to drop a stack in these then complain about resale prices.. You know how many other kicks you can cop for a G??? Paying over retail just doesn't make sense to me, but I feel you if you need them that bad.. BTW I'm not cheap nor broke, just have better things I could do with $1000 dollars
well if my calculations are correct you can get about 4 pairs of GR shoes....IF you get them at retail...a G sounds like a lot but its not 

I forgot where I am.. This is NT, dropping a stack on a pair of kicks is child's play... And you guys wonder why it's getting harder to "GR" kicks... Lord help us all...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Dont mind me. I'm just dropping this off

Au12FkFCQAEP80f.jpg

KOOL KOOL KOOL CONGRATS THATS AWSOME FOR U. BUT ANSWER ME THIS . . . WHAT DO U DO WHEN U FINALLY GET TO THE REGISTER OR LIST LATER IN THE DAY & THEY TELL YOU UR PAIR HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD BECAUSE SOMEONE SHOWS B4 U WITH A FAKE ID & BUYS YOUR PAIR ALL BECAUSE YOU JUST PUT THE RSVP NAME ALAINA GLENN OUT THERE FOR 1000S OF THIRST BUCKETS TO SEE INSTEAD OF BLACKING IT OUT. BEING HUMBLE & MODEST ARE GREAT TRAITS TO HAVE. ENJOY CAMPING OUT W UR RSVP. CAUSE U... ALAINA MAY ALREADY BE INLINE. PUT THAT IN UR PIPE & SMOKE IT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I think 21 Mercer and Dave Vericker (Store Manager aka "Head Coach") fail to realize is that Nike is a publicly traded company.

I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer could probably care less about the unethical practices occurring at the store along with the misappropriation of company assets.  I am guessing that will all of the complaints associated with the handling of the Air Yeezy 2 release at 21 Mercer that at most Vericker and his staff would receive a verbal warning from the District Manager, and that would be the end.

However, being a public company, there's something called a "control environment" which I'm assuming that Vericker and his staff believe doesn't apply to their actions.

It doesn't take more than five minutes to go to www.nikebiz.com and pull up Nike's "Inside the Lines" booklet. 

If you really want to cause an issue and report 21 Mercer, Vericker and his staff I'd suggest calling Nike's "Alertline" number at 1-888-836-2463.

Because I'm assuming that the District Manager associated with 21 Mercer is going to be thrilled with formal complaints of unethical, weak control environment and misappropriation of company assets being formally investigated. 

Enough is enough.

It's never ok to spend $1,000 on Nikes. Have it or not. To each their own...without question...but gradmama daughter aint raise no sucka...what's nike's stock at right now? LOL

I can picture some old white guy sitting in a rocking chair by the fireplace with a bear skin rug on the floor smoking a pipe while rocking a monocle...watching the news...seein this hype over sneakers...he's laughing...talkin bout "silly naggers...haaaaahahahahahaha...Ok, let me go for a ride on my yacht".

But I aint beyond a come up. Shout out to all the dudes that's coppin to resell for 2500+. Anybody that thinks that's wrong is an idiot.

Peace.

Did anyone actually buy the info from NikeVandal? Dude looked like he had supporters saying he was dead on last Yeezy release but I couldn't find nothing. People these days taking advantage like Mother F$^&(# Jones

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Banned.  No buying/selling outside the buy/sell area - and we're certainly not going to let you do something as sleazy as selling "info." 

kanye.jpg
DAAAAMMMMNNNNNN...duke man went from NT celebrity to Pete Rose in minutes...the pic is right on point too.  He'll pop up in 2 weeks with a different NT name though.  LOL

Thankful that I have a "desk" job for this, but chances are the things will drop when I'm driving home from work haha.

Trying my luck on line, I camped at Burn Rubber for 2 days, then they took our name number and spot in line down and told us to come back Saturday, retail there is $1000 so I really hope I can get thru on NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom