Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by classic101

^no they dont save cc info they answered that question on twitter
HAVING IT MEMORIZED FOR THE WIN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sheeed

Originally Posted by AirThompson

When you order from NDC store y'all think they'll be on the front page???

Doubt they'll be on the front page...the link from nike store will be the best bet...they won't even be searchable on their site until they're sold out most likely...smh

What link? Do I have to follow me on twitter?

You have the option of checking out via Paypal once your item is in your cart on NDC, correct?

Originally Posted by sheeed

When you order from NDC store y'all think they'll be on the front page???

Doubt they'll be on the front page...the link from nike store will be the best bet...they won't even be searchable on their site until they're sold out most likely...smh

What link? Do I have to follow me on twitter?

you dont have to follow them...just have their twitter page open and refresh periodically....I wonder when the link for the actual shoe goes live though...im sure people will have it before the shoe actually goes live. With the concords they were live and if you searched for em at first on Nike's website it wouldn't come up..but would after most sizes were gone...same thing will probably happen here

Originally Posted by classic101

They showed a pic of the yeezy 1 not 2 for the solar reds and they are calling them moon boots lmao

Lol, plus the 1's look fake as $#!%.
30t6p3b.gif
Either that or thats a horrible pic of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom