Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think nike would release it right at 8 am EST, they know everyone going to be waiting by their comps at that time, prob crash their servers. they are going to be real sneaky obviously and release it when no one expects it.... wouldnt be surprised if they released it middle of next week in middle of the night

Originally Posted by Dprociak

Pacmans Instantly sold out...I clicked link almost instantly and droped down the size and checked out and was sold out already...Took about 10 seconds.

Damn 10 seconds?! I feel like I've been fed some false hope by NDC smh as if the thousands hounding in front their computer screens isn't enough!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh8givDQ0m6mkQAivl

laugh.gif

lol Bun is outta pocket for that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dprociak

Pacmans Instantly sold out...I clicked link almost instantly and droped down the size and checked out and was sold out already...Took about 10 seconds.

ohwell.gif
 and those were just pac mans- think about how its gonna be for yeezys!

Originally Posted by Grey

this ugly chick that i went to school with is tryna hold me down in Boston

gotta love ugly chicks
pimp.gif
where at????
i'll be sure i put a end to this.

Im gonna have to file a report to Nike if i see you with a pair.

Man i got a raffle in the morning at local store in DMV but im feeling like its gonna be PACKEDDDD and small chances, i guess better than NDC. I really just like the shoe w/o the kanye affiliation and hope i can get one pair to wear but seems like wishful thinking at this point

so many people making up these dates/times 
laugh.gif

i'll just be glued to the macbook all tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

Man i got a raffle in the morning at local store in DMV but im feeling like its gonna be PACKEDDDD and small chances, i guess better than NDC. I really just like the shoe w/o the kanye affiliation and hope i can get one pair to wear but seems like wishful thinking at this point

Im going to be up there, Hopefully i luck out. What time you going up there?

its crazy how the sneaker game has changed like this. This is crazy....... Beyond crazy.... Damn. It wasnt even this bad during the SB Hype days..

Im gonna see what Air Randy can cook up
pimp.gif
... see if he can make me a few pairs.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

If i can get 10+ pairs i'd be selling the pairs for retail on NT to ppl who really want to just rock them. f a profit.

yeah right....when ppl start throwin $1k at you...."NT who?"

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

If i can get 10+ pairs i'd be selling the pairs for retail on NT to ppl who really want to just rock them. f a profit.

NT used to have cats like this on here... and still do a lil' bit, but this release has everybody trying to cash out.

i'm just hoping somebody out here will hook me up for a decent price, cuz NDC is highly, highly unlikely, whether you know the drop time or not...

ATTENTION:

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Any offers or requests may lead to a suspension. It's nice that people want to help each other out, just do so in the correct forum. Just because you think you're doing a good deed by hooking someone up for retail or less does NOT give you permission to advertise in the wrong forums.(hint: it's not the price we're concerned with...frauds will rip you off no matter what) Don't get caught up in the hype and lose a week or two away from Niketalk.

p.s. THIS INCLUDES BUYING/SELLING INFORMATION!

NDC will be a bust once its live it will sell out within 2 minutes of the link going live at a "random time"

I'LL BE UP THERE BUT OUT OF 54 PAIRS NOW THEY ONLY  HAVE 30 OR SO TO RAFFLE.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Im going to be up there, Hopefully i luck out. What time you going up there?
Where? i thought the only place in DMV was the DTLR. btw anyone else going for the raffle tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom