Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be lucky to get 3 pairs......

But no way i'd drop 1k on a pair of kicks. Even if i was to miss out on this release.

I'd have to suck it up and move on.

It hurts seeing these kicks in the pickup thread flooded.

Than you have none and dont wanna drop the 1k+.

But damn it..... Kanye's shoes are on point. From the Yeezy 1's and 2's all the way to the LV line.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

air-yeezy-2-box-packaging.jpg

Don't remember seeing a box image, so here it is.

thats cause those are fake...

Originally Posted by sthebest

im completely given up on this release. i have to go into work tomorrow, so ill miss the NDC link.

getting paid overtime > panicking over a Nike release

worst case scenario, ill stack bread and buy these in a few months.
QFMFT!!!

justforkickz wrote:
Dprociak wrote:
Pacmans Instantly sold out...I clicked link almost instantly and droped down the size and checked out and was sold out already...Took about 10 seconds.

ohwell.gif
 and those were just pac mans- think about how its gonna be for yeezys!

Same shhiiii. itttt I was telling my homies... I was testing the waters with Pacmans today and I was SOL.

damn, i feel bad for your dudes trying to get these on NDC. gonna be hectic, actually not even that. probably impossible unless you got amazing luck.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Same shhiiii. itttt I was telling my homies... I was testing the waters with Pacmans today and I was SOL.

i'm telling you, it's gonna be dumb stoopid hard to get these on NDC.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

If i can get 10+ pairs i'd be selling the pairs for retail on NT to ppl who really want to just rock them. f a profit.

NT used to have cats like this on here... and still do a lil' bit, but this release has everybody trying to cash out.

i'm just hoping somebody out here will hook me up for a decent price, cuz NDC is highly, highly unlikely, whether you know the drop time or not...

ill be hunting craigslis in the coming weeks, i feel thats the only place ill find these for 1k or hopefully under....I did find my soutbeaches on there for 300$ when they were clearly going for 800$...sad that is impossible for dudes like us who regularly still rock the Y1's to get our hands on these...and there is 21mercer RSVP winners already pushing their pairs for 2500$+ after they are only paying 250$....
on everything had i won multiples somehow, id sell those for 500$ to some of you that i know wont try to capitalize on them.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

got my 2nd Premier email
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

shout outs to everyone thats helped me out or tried to help me in the process

are you from CA? are you having someone else pick them up for you? congrats 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, i feel bad for your dudes trying to get these on NDC. gonna be hectic, actually not even that. probably impossible unless you got amazing luck.

For sure, but what do we have to lose? It's our last shot.

People been rumored saying the link will go up during the game tomorrow

I can see it now......

Nike steals the spotlight and attention from a big game

Twitter and the net go crazy

Nike gets all the shine

i still want a yeezy 1 blink more than these 2s. cant find a decent pair in my size for the current value tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom