Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lame @ss primitive as much business i give them they can at least send an email to usual customers about a raffle. Was mostly going for the solar reds so ehh....

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

Originally Posted by gmoney87

Originally Posted by djaward

for NDC is it online only or can you call it in?

Phone orders are accepted as well

I've never placed a phone order with NDC before, you just use the 1-800 #?

I'm pretty sure all the lines will be busy the instant the link hits.

Are all you guys staying up until they post the link? What if they post it in the afternoon..
nerd.gif

If I dont get these shoes today AND the Heat lose ima be on bath salt suicide

If one or the other happens it will balance out

If they both come thru and I get the Yeezys & the Heat win I just might say YOLO and buy a ticket to one of the OKC vs Heat games

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Are all you guys staying up until they post the link? What if they post it in the afternoon..
nerd.gif

what if they release on sunday
nerd.gif
going to have a zombie epidemic

For the DMV heads:
Just got back from D.C.'s DTLR...that line was wayyyyy toooo longgg. About 500+ heads and they have 50 pairs. If you're not there now, don't bother going...

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

For the DMV heads:
Just got back from D.C.'s DTLR...that line was wayyyyy toooo longgg. About 500+ heads and they have 50 pairs. If you're not there now, don't bother going...
the line is going ACROSS THE BENNING ROAD BRIDGE almost to the chateau! gooood night!

Au8KjlhCAAAsx05.jpg:large

Originally Posted by iCan

For the DMV heads:
the line is going ACROSS THE BENNING ROAD BRIDGE almost to the chateau! gooood night!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

here is what never made sense to me, if they know its only 50 pairs, why is anyone passed the 50th person even botheriiinnnngggggg!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

For the DMV heads:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

here is what never made sense to me, if they know its only 50 pairs, why is anyone passed the 50th person even botheriiinnnngggggg!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Well they're raffling off the 50 pairs. Still, that gives you less than 1/10th of a chance to get em...like WHY TRY?! And half these people brought family members/friends so people can get more tickets for themselves. I'll try my luck on NDC.

Man its seems like the Y1s was more available then these

I could wait in line and cop Y1s now I have to do all this crazy mess just to get one pair to WEAR

at this point I dont think they will release them with the Military's dropping right around the corner

looks like its after the Military release well at least I can grab some food now SMH

Originally Posted by Mr K

For the DMV heads:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ya i never understood this either.....clowns will still wait believing a few more pairs will magically pop up somehow
roll.gif

For the DMV heads:

I was there too...spazzing like "+#%! I even asked some of those "DC Dudes" if they knew what it was for and they were like "Some new shoes come out today, I don't know which ones, mo. Maybe it's those shiny *** Jordans"....True Story.

^
Ill be out there like 50 deep if I dont get em then im heading straight home to try NDC

U just never know sometimes

Originally Posted by gmoney87

For the DMV heads:

I was there too...spazzing like "+#%! I even asked some of those "DC Dudes" if they knew what it was for and they were like "Some new shoes come out today, I don't know which ones, mo. Maybe it's those shiny *** Jordans"....True Story.
Yeah man...there are OLD FOLK out there. Someone's Grandma (im guessing...she was wrinkly toothless w/ a cane) was sleep beside me and I'm lookin at dude like "why the $#^@ would you do this to her?" Anyways, DTLR said they only have enough tickets for 500 people...sooooo theres about to be a river of tears for the other 100 or so. How are all these people getting $250 for shoes? Everytime I'm out D.C., theres a rack of homeless people begging for change. I just don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom