Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

my best bet is if they come out today, they're gonna come out at the top of the hour (8pm, 9pm, 10pm, etc) not something like 8:47pm. Gonna just start checking at those times now.
I was thinking the same thing...

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

I'm stupid then
sick.gif

Well you're definitely not going to find the Y2 on NDC. You can refresh all day and it ain't showing up. The people refreshing twitter every 30 sec are crazy, but at least they'll find a link.

I REPEAT: NIKE TWEETED THAT THEY WILL ONLY BE FOUND FROM THE LINK, AND WILL NOT BE VISIBLE FROM ANY OTHER PART OF THE STORE SITE

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

My dude said boy Over 9,000 x's

there's probably AT LEAST 9000 people within a 10 mile radius of my part of jersey tryna get these lol
its gonna be stressful man

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

LOL saw this on KanyeToThe, someone was apparently trolling on Nike Livechat (dunno if real or fake)

Tori: Hi, my name is Tori. How may I help you?
Big Sean: wassup boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Big Sean: my players on KTT are dying for these yeezy 2s right now boi and being the g that i am i need to help boi
Big Sean: keep it g and tell a player wen dey releasing online boi
Tori: I would be happy to answer your questions, but first is this truly Big Sean?  If so, I am a huge fan!
Big Sean: yeah player im in the studio right now gettin ready to release this mixtape u feel me boi?
Tori: There is no exact time or day known for the Yeezys online, but if you let me hear a snippet of your mixtape I can ask a higher manager.
Tori: I am a huge fan, and it is a honor to talk to you.
Big Sean: WOA DERE BOIIII!  HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNO U NOT PLAYING ME BOI? I am part of GOOD Music i shuld just be given that info automatically boi
Tori: I apologize, but I can't assist you unless you give me something in return.
Tori: I do not know when they are releasing, unless you know when your mixtape is releasing?
Big Sean:
kanyelaugh.png
nice one player, but dont worry its comin this summer bruh bruh
Big Sean: i got that new +%% type music to get your booty cheeks clappin tori, i know u b throwin it back in the club boi
images.jpeg

Tori: I am flattered Sean, I do throw it "back" if you know what I mean, hah.  I would love to throw it on you, I heard your 10 feet tall when standing on top of you know what
wink.gif
" title="Wink" class="smiley" border="0">.
Big Sean: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB o gawd this life is such a blessing boi.
Big Sean: tell u what you give me your number and text me some pics of your big +%% so i can kno what to expect on this woa dere dont go dere boi, and ill give u more than a taste of my mixtape boi
Tori: Certainly, Big Sean.  It's 1646-xxx-xxxx
Big Sean: dere we go player, but about them yeezy 2's what can u tell me boi.  ima b wearin dem while u ridin this woa dere like nicki
wink.gif
" title="Wink" class="smiley" border="0">
Tori: I'm sorry but I still can't find out anymore information.  But you have my number, text me and I'll see what I can do
wink.gif
Big Sean: dats what im talkin about player, let me hear u say boi real quick!
Tori: Boy
smiley.gif
" title="Smiley" class="smiley" border="0">!
Big Sean: woa dere ****, i said boi, not no **** +%% boy
Tori: I'm sorry, I like it when you talk dirty tho boi
wink.gif
Big Sean: ima have u ridin this woa dere like a chauffeur
Tori: You do it boi!
Big Sean: **** so good I’mma have to do it twice!  Bend over let a real $**!# taste that. and damm your +%% fat as hell boi!  u a runner up for nicki, i didnt know nike hired ****es with bodies like this O GAWDDDDDDDDDD  BOI!!!!!!
Tori: You should see the other girls here
wink.gif
Big Sean: damm baby, iite i got u im off this doe boi gotta inform my KTT !$!%!%

shes textin me now boi i got yall
images.jpeg
!

lmfaoooooo That is to many Bois for a rapper from detroit.. i should know lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

my best bet is if they come out today, they're gonna come out at the top of the hour (8pm, 9pm, 10pm, etc) not something like 8:47pm. Gonna just start checking at those times now.
I was thinking the same thing...
same here Im saying round the end of the Heat game

LOL saw this on KanyeToThe, someone was apparently trolling on Nike Livechat (dunno if real or fake)

Big Sean: my players on KTT are dying for these yeezy 2s right now boi and being the g that i am i need to help boi
Tori: I would be happy to answer your questions, but first is this truly Big Sean?  If so, I am a huge fan!
Big Sean: yeah player im in the studio right now gettin ready to release this mixtape u feel me boi?
Tori: There is no exact time or day known for the Yeezys online, but if you let me hear a snippet of your mixtape I can ask a higher manager.
Big Sean: WOA DERE BOIIII!  HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNO U NOT PLAYING ME BOI? I am part of GOOD Music i shuld just be given that info automatically boi
Tori: I apologize, but I can't assist you unless you give me something in return.
Tori: I do not know when they are releasing, unless you know when your mixtape is releasing?
Big Sean:
kanyelaugh.png
Big Sean: i got that new +%% type music to get your booty cheeks clappin tori, i know u b throwin it back in the club boi
images.jpeg

Tori: I am flattered Sean, I do throw it "back" if you know what I mean, hah.  I would love to throw it on you, I heard your 10 feet tall when standing on top of you know what
wink.gif
Big Sean: tell u what you give me your number and text me some pics of your big +%% so i can kno what to expect on this woa dere dont go dere boi, and ill give u more than a taste of my mixtape boi
Big Sean: dere we go player, but about them yeezy 2's what can u tell me boi.  ima b wearin dem while u ridin this woa dere like nicki
wink.gif
Tori: I'm sorry but I still can't find out anymore information.  But you have my number, text me and I'll see what I can do
wink.gif
smiley.gif
wink.gif
Big Sean: **** so good I’mma have to do it twice!  Bend over let a real $**!# taste that. and damm your +%% fat as hell boi!  u a runner up for nicki, i didnt know nike hired ****es with bodies like this O GAWDDDDDDDDDD  BOI!!!!!!
wink.gif
Big Sean: damm baby, iite i got u im off this doe boi gotta inform my KTT !$!%!%

images.jpeg
!

LOLLL, funniest $#!@ I've heard all day...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Big Sean:
kanyelaugh.png
images.jpeg

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
smiley.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

images.jpeg
!
LOLLL, funniest $#!@ I've heard all day...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are currently number 99 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 45:33.The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 46:50

lmao seriously nike?

But by the way, on nike insider it said LIMIT ONE PER COLOR does this mean one CC number can order one pair of both colors?

^
will they tweet a link or do we gotta refresh there web site?

Originally Posted by BDUB313

You are currently number 99 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 45:33.The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 46:50

lmao seriously nike?

But by the way, on nike insider it said LIMIT ONE PER COLOR does this mean one CC number can order one pair of both colors?

i think you just answered your own question bro.
or if you didn't answer your own question you can wait that 46 minutes to talk with someone that might be able to shed some light. 

its cool. we are all kinda loopy at this point.

edit - i read wrong. but im pretty sure there is somewhere on one of nikes pages regarding the yeezys that says one per color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom