Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 pair in my cart.... than another pair in my cart... nothing. i click cart and the whole screen blacks out.

#@*! you nike.

#@*! nike.

#@*! nike.

#@*! nike.
#@*! kanye too.

i will never buy another of his albums or support his music.

he knows what he is doing.

#@*! him.

Man this is weak. I was on that before my text even sent, as soon as it hit twitter and had both in a cart size 13 under 30sec REAL TALK and now its all up in the air.. No idea if theyre copped or not
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Man! This Is Ridiculous i need to eat haven't ate all day just been sitting at this laptop all day i know it's sad but o well im out for a minute to go eat $!@% this

^FML!! I knew It I should of stayed starving i missed em %%!+!! o well on to the next one ..
ofxuu.gif

was anybody able to actually get to the payment screen???

i was in the cart, choose my shipping, and hit checkout and it froze...hope i'm good...

My cart page is blank with broken images. #$%@ Nike. I'm going to sell my entire my 15-year collection, do not want to do business with this worthless company anymore.

Didn't even have a chance..I was walking out the bar after that game 7...highest level of pissivity right now

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i was in the cart, choose my shipping, and hit checkout and it froze...hope i'm good...

froze for me too. then got white screen, backed out of it now its loading again
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

froze for me too. then got white screen, backed out of it now its loading again
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom