Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of us got it to our cart... which meant absolutely nothing in this case. Oh well, at least it's finally over.

I'm not surprised this happened.
laugh.gif

I think a lot of us got it to our cart... which meant absolutely nothing in this case. Oh well, at least it's finally over.

NDC isn't going to get back to the people wit so called "held" pairs til at least 1. Its gonna be a long night

If you got one in the cart...I'd keep trying

It's saying that pairs will be held for 48hrs...someone gon be caught slipping on monday night

Well I guess we have two days to see who has and has not been able to secure a pair. Best of luck to everyone on Yuku!

if its in your cart Nikestore said it will be there for at least 48hrs.

umm.. im at checkout now... its taking forever to load... smfh.

I got a solar red and a platinum.

Hopefully i can get both pairs.

if not i'll just take the L.... i'll cop in the future but if i drop a stack im gonna wear them religisouly and it has to be a very special event.

Right when I walked outside to go chill with my homegirl, they popped up on NDC. Too late for me guys, good luck to those who want it to wear/to sell/ to trade. Now I just want my black/red iv and bred xi.

BS, it logged me out for inactivity even though I was on refreshing after I got my pairs and then the crash "nike maintenance page".

Got distracted by the chatroom. It was too late by the time I could click my size. Gave up already, Enjoying the fight now.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom